Tooploox supports international startups to grow their businesses. We do this by building an awesome culture with a holacratic company structure, having nice (very nice!) people on board, creating an enjoyable working environment - and all that with a focus on quality in everything we do.
As a Product Design team member you’ll have the opportunity to develop your skills in the projects we are working on, as well as contribute to Product Design team growth. You will have a chance to work for a wide variety of clients on different stages of product development, take part in discovery workshops and set up experiments to test your ideas. With your help, we plan to build our very unique Product Design team.
You'll get the opportunity to
- Work with companies on different development stages (from startups to enterprises) from various market segments and countries
- Be a part of a diverse team of specialists, that love what they do and support each other
- Get a chance to finally design based on user research
- Take part in a full-cycle Product Discovery process with experimenting and testing ideas on real users - we do the real Product Discovery not just a scoping session :)
- Work on projects for NGOs and be part of Tech to the Rescue initiative
- Create seamless UX for different platforms and devices that meet users and business goals
- Ensure solutions are user-centric and advocate user-centric approach to product development
- Plan and conduct user research and transform findings into design decisions
- Prepare basic prototypes
- Collaborate with the entire product development and engineering team
- Acts as a UX Evangelist, increasing UX awareness and maturity throughout the organization
- UX design skills with a solid portfolio that describes your design process, proves your knowledge and includes key metrics for your designs
- Practical experience planning and conducting user research
- Ability to generate wireframes, user flows and diagrams
- Experience in conducting client workshopsTwo years of commercial experience with at least 1 implemented project
- Ability to present and argument your work
- Can provide examples of design where real users’ needs and problems are addressed and solved
- Self-driven personality and team-working attitudeUp to date with desktop and mobile best practices, developments and trends in web, mobile and iOS design
- Familiar with the most popular design tools such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe CS, along with prototyping tools
- Excellent command in written and spoken English and Polish
Nice to have
- UI design skills
Benefits & Perks
- Choose your type of employment - B2B or UoP. Every person hired gets 26 days of paid holiday.
- We invest in your professional growth - you have 12 working days per year exclusively reserved for learning and we cover the costs of your training needs.
- Work whenever you are the most productive - flexible working hours and wherever you want - on site, hybrid or fully remote.
- Work on trustworthy hardware - You will get a MacBook, BOSE QC 35 II headphones or, if needed, you may choose other equipment to improve your day-to-day productivity and comfort.
- We help you to arrange the perfect remote based job - you can make use of our remote starter pack.
- We care about both your physical and mental health - you can make use of our Enel-Med health care plan (dental care included) and psychologist support.
- We offer a budget for lunches and going out on the town.
- Have more time for yourself - our personal concierge, Ask Henry, is here to help you with the little everyday tasks.
- Work in or visit our office in Wroclaw and Warsaw - great people, pets welcome, games, beautiful design, parties, sweets and full fridges.
11 000 - 13 000 PLN net + VAT B2B | 8 000 - 11 000 PLN gross UoP