Posted 1 year ago
Apply for this job
Who We Are:
Aviatrix is a well-funded, pre-IPO, hyper-growth enterprise-software company based in the heart of Silicon Valley (Santa Clara, CA). Aviatrix technology has proven solid at scale with nearly 600 enterprise customers, over 40 of the Global Fortune 500. We have a top-tier, experienced leadership team, combined with a collaborative culture built on proven success, trust, execution, and respect. We’re focused on getting things done!
What We Do:
Aviatrix is networking for the cloud era, delivering a superset of features and capabilities that leverage and control native cloud constructs and add advance network, security and operational visibility features that cloud providers lack, while maintaining the simplicity and automation enterprises expect in cloud. Aviatrix offers the industry’s first and only multi-cloud networking certification (ACE), empowering IT to lead and accelerate the transformation to the cloud.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are searching for a UX Designer to join Aviatrix CoPilot product development team in Santa Clara, CA. The CoPilot product leverages the intelligence and advanced network and security services delivered by Aviatrix’s multi-cloud network platform to provide enterprises with a single control console to observe, manage and analyze their multi-cloud environment.
As a UX Designer on the CoPilot team, you will play a critical role in leading the user-centered design methods to craft user experiences—from concept to execution for our enterprise customers. You’ll collaborate with the engineering team, and greater go-to-market team in a nimble, innovative, and collaborative environment to leverage and evolve our visualization for our multi-cloud networking platform product lines. Your design will have a significant opportunity to make a huge impact, as the new features you design will have a very short time-to-market cycle and be touched by every Aviatrix enterprise customer.
- UX Designer is responsible for designing an interactive and consistent user experience for Aviatrix product.
- Gain a deep understanding of Aviatrix’s Cloud networking product, user motivations, market opportunities, and competition.
- Utilizing methods for studying consumer behavior; observation, interviews, user surveys and usability tests.
- Demonstrate thought leadership (written and oral) which articulates design rationale and, when necessary, divergent approaches to design problems.
- Work with Researcher, Product Managers and Engineers, and other cross-functional stakeholders in Aviatrix.
- Create a high-quality user experience for enterprise customers to help drive impact for current and future customer growth.
- Influence high-level design direction and create storyboards, wireframes, high-fidelity designs, and interactive prototypes to guide design and development.
- Integrate user feedback and business requirements to advocate for prioritizing design-centered changes, refinements, and improvements.
- Track record of designing and shipping successful platform experiences for enterprise customers.
- Ability to lead and ideate products from scratch and improve features, all with a user-centered design process.
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience designing robust enterprise-class applications across multiple platforms.
- The ability to work within a highly technical, complex environment with great communication and presentation skills.
- Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary teams and cross-functional stakeholders throughout the design process; creating user flows and wireframes to build user interface mockups and prototypes.
- Proficient with industry standard design tools (e.g. Figma, Sketch, Adobe, Invision, etc.)
- Critical eye for attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations as they apply to designing
- Ability to deliver high quality work on tight schedules
- Document UX specifications, design and standards
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Design, Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction, or a related field
- Background in using AWS or another cloud provider services e.g. DevOps, Cloud Architect, Developer, IT specialist etc.
- Experience in delivering high-quality solutions in a rapid, iterative design and development environment.
- Experience in cloud technologies.
Aviatrix, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not make hiring decisions based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.