Senior UX Designer
Hello, is it Cie you’re looking for?
Cie reimagines businesses creating innovation and growth opportunities for enterprises and emerging startups. We are invested all the way through
We are looking for someone who can contribute to all aspects of product strategy and design, including ideation, research, interaction design, and visual design.
If this is you….THEN APPLY HERE!
Where you’ll be in a year:
- A VOICE IN THE ROOM FOR ALL THINGS PRODUCT DESIGN: You alongside our amazing design team will be the product designer leading the charge for new start-ups and larger enterprise projects. The team and Cie will look towards you to help guide us through the entire Product Design process from concept to launch.
- BUILT START-UPS FROM THE GROUND UP: You will have had to work across multiple industries within different start-ups at different stages of life. The experience you will have gained from seeing how a start-up is born will skyrocket you past your peers in design!
- LEVELED UP YOUR DESIGN SKILLS: You will be working alongside some of the best designers and creatives that the world has to offer. From our amazing team, you will get a wide breadth of different experiences that will only grow your own skills and portfolio.
Who you are:
- Empathic: Adept at understanding the needs of the users.
- Problem-solver: You use both sides of your brain.
- Curious: Constantly learning and share the latest and greatest with those around you.
- Good listener
- Data-informed: Data guides your design when possible (but you also know when to go with best practices).
What you’ll do:
- Own the UX journey from concept to launch. (you’ll have a smart, experienced team supporting you)
- Participate in workshops and brainstorms with the product team.
- Conduct user research and testing to validate designs and prototypes.
- Design interaction flows, wireframes, visual mockups, and hi-fi prototypes.
- Present and communicate design work to the project team.
What you need to succeed:
- The ability to adapt and be flexible across multiple projects
- Experience with designing for multiple types of devices
- Strong consumer product instincts
- A strong problem-solving mind-setUnderstanding of patterns, best practices, and design standards across iOS, Android, and WebA user-centric mindset
- Have a creative and analytical approachProficiency in Figma or Sketch
- Agency+Startup experience is a bonus!
- Business know-how: Understanding of business metrics and the ability to translate company goals and objectives into digital experiences
- Experience creating design systems is a bonus!
What we offer:
- Competitive salary: Based on experience and performance.
- Ownership: The right candidate will have the opportunity to work in an exciting start-up environment with accelerated vertical growth. You’ll work with a smart group of driven and talented project and account managers, designers, and developers.
- Health/Benefits: Full suite of benefits including Medical, Dental, Visual, Life, Paid Vacation and a 401k.
- The Right Gear: All the bells and whistles you need to drive results.
- The Right Culture: We are remote! In your future be prepared for: virtual + in-person team events, friendly competition and swag – because who doesn’t love swag?
Work location is flexible if approved by the Company except that position may not be performed remotely from Colorado