Apply for this job
The Product team is at the forefront of Dream11's user-first approach, with a single-minded focus towards building a scalable fantasy sports platform that makes every game exciting for all sports fans. From analysing consumer and industry trends to conceptualising features and strategy roadmaps, the Dream11 Product team facilitates cross-functional collaboration to develop innovative solutions that drive retention and growth at Dream11.
- Helping define the Information Architecture for the product and write consistent, clear, and concise copies
- Developing user stories and writing/editing microcopies for web and mobile experiences
- Partnering with UI, UX, Research and Product teams and build effective cross-functional workflows
- 2+ years of experience writing product-focused interface content for websites or apps
- An ability to build simple and elegant experiences for complex products
- Personal case studies of digital products or ecosystems you have helped grow through content design
Good to Have:
- Experience in setting up content frameworks and brainstorming initial design concepts
- Experience working for B2C apps or in the sports industry
- Experience using marketing automation tools
- A strong understanding of fantasy sports and an empathy for our users
Dream Sports is a sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, FanCode, DreamX, DreamSetGo and DreamPay in its portfolio. Dream Sports is executing its vision of ‘Make Sports Better’ by providing multiple avenues for fans to deeply engage with the sports they love through fantasy sports, content, commerce, experiences and events, among others.
Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, the company has been ranked #7 among India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces in 2020 and was recognised as one of the top 10 innovative companies in India by Fast Company in 2019. Kalaari Capital, Think Investments, Multiples Equity, Tencent and Steadview Capital are the marquee investors in Dream Sports.