Job Description - Product Designer
MediBuddy is India’s number 1, ISO Certified Medical App that lets one consult Specialist Doctors 24X7 over a tele, video call or even a chat within 30 minutes. It is the award-winning technology platform that transforms the health insurance industry at the very core. MediBuddy, with its diverse offerings for various stakeholders of the health benefits industry, makes the process of discovering, accessing, utilizing and monitoring health benefits seamless and real-time. It is built in an integrated platform for online consultation, ordering medicines & booking lab tests, managing insurance covers etc. With over 6 Million+ Indian users, 5000+ MD Doctors, funding from Bessemer venture partners, Rebright partners and other investors, MediBuddy is scaling rapidly in its quest to help millions more.
MediBuddy provides consultation services for patients of all age groups in several key medical, disciplines such as dermatology, gynaecology, sexology, paediatrics, general medicine, psychiatry,weight management etc. Every user can avail transparent, tech-enabled, round-the-clock and multi-language services. Also, ordering medicines and booking lab tests is only a click away for all our customers!
“MediClinic” is our very own OPD services with 300+ clinics across India to support immediate wellness or medical needs of our customers. With the recent pandemic, MediBuddy has been instrumental in helping multiple corporates to get back to workplace with right safety norms.
With focus on Mental wellness, MediBuddy has curated a specific program for mental wellness of their customers to help them deal with any stress in a confidential and appropriate manner.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- At least 2 years of Product Design or UX Design along with basic research skills
- Should be passionate about designing elegant user experiences as you are about using human insights as a source of inspiration to solve complex problems
- A passion for creating products that resonate on an emotional level
- You’re a natural systems thinker, solving big, hairy problems by logically visualizing complex systems, user interaction flows, and beautiful interfaces
- Conducting user requirements and task analysis, conceptual modeling, information architecture design, interaction design, and usability testing
- Self-motivation, excellent communication, an open mind, the ability to thrive in multidisciplinary teams, and the skills to balance great design with short deadlines
- A love of collaboration and learning. A fearless and positive attitude
- Communicating research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale verbally and visually
- The ideal candidate is experienced in human-centered innovation, with particular aptitudes and interest in rapid digital prototyping.
- A natural systems thinker, solving big, hairy problems by logically visualizing complex systems, user interaction flows, and beautiful interfaces
Skills & Qualifications:
- Min Bachelor’s Degree in Interaction Design, Visual Design, Information Design, Human-Computer Interaction or a related design discipline
- Can be a self-made designer with a proven track record
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, and InVision
- Experience in designing motion graphics will be helpful
- A good understanding of information architecture, interaction design, usability analysis, and user-centered design.
- In-depth knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology, particularly as applied to Web- and mobile-based applications