At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, service delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization, and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About the role
As a Senior UX Designer, you will lead design efforts to tackle complex problems and produce creative solutions for our users.
Our UX team is a cross-functional, global UX team of UX designers, UI/visual designers, researchers, and writers collaborating closely with product managers, engineers, and QA to deliver the best possible experience for our customers.
You'll be joining the Identity Protection, product group. This group is responsible for creating the building blocks of protecting and understanding identities of all types and helps deliver products that focus on helping customers achieve a Zero-Trust framework on a single platform.
What you’ll do
- Lead the UX process and workflow, and work closely with a cross-functional team to build and ship designs.
- Produce high-quality creative solutions to complex problems based on research and goals.
- Create clear user flows, wireframes, and prototypes for user interfaces.
- Plan and lead design sessions to generate ideas or feedback both remote and in-person.
- Work from and contribute to our existing design system and UI pattern library.
- Partner closely with UI developers on a day-to-day basis to create designs.
- Partner with UX researchers to write, facilitate, and analyze user research.
- Partner with UX writers to ensure all UI copy meets brand standards.
- Advocate for the user in projects.
- Work at both a detailed design level and a strategic level to influence the product roadmap.
What you'll need
- Demonstrated experience in end-to-end user experience processes and workflows, including user journeys, task analysis, information architecture, wireframing, prototyping, and evaluative research methods.
- Exceptional use of design artifacts to effectively build alignment, communicate ideas, and deliver an experience.
- Experience in enterprise product design.
- Strong understanding of interaction patterns, accessibility, and best practices for user interface design.
- High ability of communication both verbally and in writing (Hebrew and English)
- Online portfolio
Bonus Points Awarded For:
- Experience in SaaS products.
- Knowledge of the cybersecurity industry.
- Prior remote work/distributed team experience.