Apply for this job
PointClickCare is the leading North American cloud-based healthcare software for the acute and long-term and post-acute care markets. For over 20 years, the company has held the same vision – to help the world care for vulnerable populations. Since its inception, PointClickCare has grown exponentially with over 1,700 employees today all working towards impacting the lives of millions. Recognized by Forbes as one of the Top 100 Private Cloud Companies and acknowledged by Waterstone Human Capital as Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Culture, PointClickCare leads the way in creating cloud-based software. With its recent acquisition of Collective Medical, PointClickCare solidifies its position as a high growth healthcare software provider, serving over 21,000 long-term and post-acute care providers and over 1,300 hospitals. Their shared mission to support vulnerable populations is allowing PointClickCare and Collective Medical to connect disparate points of care at scale faster than anyone else in the market.
The Role: PointClickCare is looking for a talented Senior UX Designer interested in making a real difference inhuman lives. By improving the usability of our platform, you will be enabling care professionals to make better informed decisions for their patients and directly impact their success. The ideal candidate has a keen eye for design, strong interpersonal and empathetic skills, an analytical mind, and an ability to thrive in a complex and fast-moving environment. Who you'll work with: You will report to our Director of User Experience and be deeply involved with the product and engineering teams. By building relationships with our users, representatives, customer success and other groups, you will holistically improve the usability of our platform in a way that is in touch with our users' needs.
What you'll be doing day to day:
- Conducting user research and testing
- Creating mockups to articulate functionality and design
- Refining user personas and mapping journeys
- Championing best practices in user experience design
Skills and experience we're looking for:
- Expert level of professional UX design experience
- Strong eye for visual design - let's have the best UI in healthcare
- Flawless attention to detail
- Experience procuring qualitative and quantitative data
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Expertise with established and emerging design practices
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Passion for helping others and fostering relationships throughout the org
- Creative and analytical mindsets
- We don't touch code, but working knowledge of HTML and CSS is helpful for discussing specs with engineers
- Expertise in design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Adobe, Protopie, etc
- Experience in usability testing and analytics platforms
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact email@example.com should you require any accommodations.