Apply for this job
We see a future where all banks will need to support digital assets and provide meaningful API capabilities to tech-savvy customers. Avanti is already a chartered bank, and we are building toward our launch as a US dollar clearing bank that provides custody services for bitcoin and other digital assets. Our flagship product will be a bank-issued digital dollar, allowing for faster, cheaper, and programmable U.S. dollar transactions. Our founders have deep experience in both bitcoin and traditional financial services. If you expect more from existing banks, join our team and help build a better one, from the ground up.
We are looking for our first full-time UX Designer to create best-in-class experiences for our tech-savvy customers. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential. Ultimately, you will make our products more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain target customers.
- Create wireframes, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Collaborate with product owners to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience
- Lead the design for new experiences and improvements of existing experiences
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Proven UX experience (3-5+ years), preferably within the fintech or digital asset industry
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, user flows, process flows, and site maps
- Ability to create rapid and realistic prototypes
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Experience with agile development methodologies.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Professional written and interpersonal skills when communicating with key stakeholders
- A portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating great user-centered design solutions