Apply for this job
Who we are
We are building the world's first truly global financial superapp. In 2015, Revolut launched in the UK offering money transfer and exchange. Today, our customers around the world use dozens of Revolut's innovative products to make more than 100 million transactions a month.
Across our personal and business accounts, we help customers improve their financial health, give them more control, and connect people seamlessly across the world.
About the Function
We approach building Products at Revolut the same way that we approach everything else. We take complex issues, and create extraordinary solutions that our customers love. From onboarding flows to new feature presentations, our goal is to both inform and delight.
Put simply, we build things we want to use ourselves, that we’re proud to show to our friends and families.
What you’ll be doing
We’re looking for a Product Owner with strong UI/UX skills to take ownership of one of our customer-facing products.
We’ve hired some of the most talented developers and designers that the world of tech has to offer, and we’re keen to showcase their talent to the world - and that’s where you come in.
Our team is highly technical and detail-oriented, and we love to get down into the nitty-gritty of our in-app processes to make the best possible experience.
• Own end-to-end one of our products in crypto - from scoping to to post deployment remediation
• Identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy
• Understand customer needs & pain points and gather product requirements
• Manage a cross-functional team of developers, designers, operations managers
• Be responsible for KPI deliveries
• You will work with designers to create amazing user experiences
• You have a Degree from a top-tier university
• You love solving problems
• You have extensive experience building intuitive navigation and UX for large feature sets on small screens
• You have strong empathy for customers and an unwillingness to compromise on user-centred design
• You have a track record of building successful products (ideally financial) using data, customer feedback, common sense, and / or machine learning.
• 3+ years of experience in tech industry as product owner / team lead building customer facing products
• You have more than 1.5+ years experience creating products, ideally in high-growth start-ups and customer facing
Nice to have
Skills that will help you in this role
• Problem Solving
• Product Management
• Product Thinking
• Interaction Design
• Competitive salary
• Biannual bonuses
• Equity grants (if applicable for the role)
• All the latest tech you need
• Free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan (if applicable for the role and country of residence)
• Private health insurance (if applicable for the role and country of residence)
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days' holiday per year (depending on the country of residence)
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2021 with 15 million Personal customers and over half a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community of forward-thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
• You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
• We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
• Competitive salary
• Competitive 401(k) plan
• Competitive vacation policy
• Flexible work hours
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.