Ctrl Group is building digital health products to bring personalised health care to everyone.
We’re looking for a UX/UI designer to join our team in London. It’s a really exciting time – we’re building our first products and taking them to market. So it’s a chance to really make your mark.
You will design our products’ user experience, interface and content. You will iterate your designs based on user feedback and always look for opportunities to keep things simple. You will ensure that our products are relatable and engaging.
Right now we’re building Fora Health – a platform that supports better conversations between patients and the people that care for them. We’re also building Cognition Kit – new interactive ways of measuring people’s cognitive health (think short games and tasks, a little bit like brain-training, but more scientific). And we have lots more exciting plans for 2019.
We’re changing the way health care works for everyone. We’re making the most of technology to support patients and clinicians in their everyday life. So we need our products to be super usable and engaging. Your role as a UX/UI designer will help build the best first impression and a foundation for long-term use.
We are looking for someone who:
- Enjoys working in small teams with designers, software engineers, clinicians and scientists
- Believes in the role of technology to improve medical research and healthcare
- Has excellent visual design skills for screen, including typography, information design and use of illustration
- Has a good understanding of designing for the web and mobile devices
- Is proficient in using prototyping tools (such as Sketch, Marvel and Framer) to get ideas across efficiently. Bonus points for experience in prototyping animations!
- Places a high value on user-feedback and can iterate the design accordingly
What we are offering
- Competitive salary
- Pension programme
- Flexible working arrangements
- Great workspace, 5 minutes walk from Old Street Underground
Right to work
In order to apply for this job, you should have the right to work in the UK.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
No agencies please