Enphase Energy is the fastest growing inverter company in the world. By combining the power of solar energy and the proven advantages of communications technology, Enphase Energy makes solar power systems productive, reliable, smart, and safe - increasing the energy harvest of solar panels by up to 25 percent. Our microinverter system is profoundly changing the way solar systems function, and as a result, changing the solar industry itself.
As we continue our exciting growth, we are building teams with highly talented individual contributors and leaders who design, develop, and manufacture next generation solar technologies. Our work environment is fast-paced, fun, and full of exciting new projects.
The UI/UX analyst is a strategic contributor to the growth marketing team. He/She is a marketer, product manager, data analyst, developer apart from a UI/UX designer. He/she will work in one or two week cycles, running a number of growth experiment and working towards business growth. This could be in the form of improved conversion rates, completed purchases, more sign-ups, better retention rate and overall funnel optimization.
Candidate will interact with both senior Management as well as functional experts from IT, finance, logistics and business personnel of all levels and should have strong business acumen and technical know-how. Candidates should be comfortable in a fast pace environment and have a strong desire to grow skills and responsibilities. Solar industry experience or a passion for improving worldwide sustainable enegy goals.
- Prototyping and wireframing
- UI design on multiple platforms
- UX testing and research
- Quantitive and qualitative analysis;
- Data analysis and the ability to draw conclusions from datasets;
- Constantly analysing and improving user journeys, flows and systems;
- The ability to identify cracks in complex system, suggest and design improvements, including new features.
- A bachelor's degree in design/fine arts, science, programming, or a related field to work as a technologist.
- Strong analytical abilities to analyze customer data and determine if strategies are effective in enhancing the customer experience
- 4-5 years of Prior experience as a UI/UX Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
- Proficient in prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, etc.
- Attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics
- Excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
- Strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders