Akrew is seeking a UX Designer to help with product design on several of its websites.
We’re behind great websites like the ACNH peer-to-peer marketplace and trade finder; Nookazon. These experiences are unique and require constant research on how to create the best flow. We want to educate our users on how to use our platform through intuitive design. This role requires someone who is passionate about both product and design, bringing the best of data and art together.
- 2+ years of experience
- Experience user profiling and testing
- Experience creating end-to-end user-centered design, across desktop and mobile devices
- Worked with web analytics software such as Mixpanel, Amplitude, or Google Analytics
- Experience creating UI specs & wireframes with tools such as Figma, Canva, Sketch, and InVision
- Designed or assisted in at least one live product
- Ability to work in a fast-moving team environment
- 2+ years of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator experience
Nice to Haves
- Has worked in an Agile workflow
- Experience with e-commerce platforms
What are we offering?
- Full time 40 hours a week
- Unlimited PTO
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401(k) and medical coverage
- Starting date January - February 2022