We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
We strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at email@example.com.
Job Posting Title
Viator’s Design team is looking for a talented UX/UI to support key product initiatives of our Partnership team. You will work closely with the product and engineering teams to deliver and scale our next-generation of Affiliate and Travel agent platforms. Your will be collaborating in a Global team environment, working in several time zones. At Viator, you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-growing environment where you will have a lot of ownership while being part of the TripAdvisor family ensures you will have the support needed to exceed your goals.
An online portfolio is required to apply. We also send a preliminary Figma screening to all candidates.
What you’ll do:
- Strive for simple, easy-to-use, intuitive and elegant solutions for complex design problems
- Lead multiple projects across the product lifecycle, set the vision for user experience, and present design rationale in a convincing manner
- Partner closely with product managers, and engineers, to translate user goals into elegant, memorable design solutions
- Maintain a high bar for usability/quality/consistency through applying User-Centered Design
- Operate across projects with different speeds and effectively balance big thinking and timely execution
- Experience with user research is a plus
What you have:
- 3+ years of experience designing and delivering products from start to finish as part of a cross-functional team
- Self-motivation; ability to produce results both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to quickly create and deliver original, professional-quality design work that is conceptually strong, meets business needs, and is on brand and on brief
- Passion for design systems and data-informed product design
- Incredible design chops with proven experience shipping customer-centric products
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, from concept to completion
- Excellent communication skills, conviction, and a strong design point of view
- Portfolio that showcases your contribution to digital products and demonstrates strong problem solving skills
- Proficiency in the following design tools: Figma, Sketch, Photoshop