As a UX Researcher, you will help our organization understand the needs of our users. You’ll partner with designers and product managers to conduct generative and evaluative research studies.
You will be joining TrackTik at a pivotal moment of the company's growth. We offer a fast paced environment in a safe and collegial space. You will be the first UX researcher at the company and will have autonomy and support to chart the path for how we conduct user research. You’ll be an ambassador for the user and will help develop deeper empathy for our users' context.
- Own all stages of the UX research process: from planning the study to communicating the results.
- Partner with designers to develop effective research plans.
- Recruit users from all over the globe.
- Synthesize and communicate research data so that the organization understands the insights generated from research studies.
- Collaborate with product managers to ensure that we build software that meets the broad needs of our customers.
- Advocate for user research methods and best practices.
- Document research findings to ensure that we leverage data in future projects.
Your Skills & Experience
- Proficient across the entire user research lifecycle: planning, recruitment, execution, synthesis, communication, documentation.
- Understands the pros and cons of research methods and can recommend the appropriate methods for a broad range of problems.
- Experienced in advocating for user research and can be a steward for quantitative and qualitative data.
- Experience conducting generative research for strategic initiatives.
- Experience conducting research for SASS in a B2B environment.
- Comprehensive health and dental plans from day 1
- An Employer Assistance Program
- Telemedicine 24/7
- Matching for your RRSP contributions
- Long-term access to teleworking
- One paid volunteer day a year
- One additional day of vacation per year of service
- Referral bonuses
- When we are not working remotely, access to a recently-renovated office in Montreal including a mini-gym, massage chairs, snacks and gourmet coffee everyday
- Team building activities, even at a distance, and celebration of professional and personal accomplishments