We are a product-led company with small, accountable squads. The product unit is based on customer-centric methodologies and a design thinking framework.
Your first challenge will be to contribute in the creation of our app from zero to product market fit. We are currently a small team and you will be one of the first hires. As a Product Designer Sr you will be accountable for the usability and will be in charge of analyzing and designing behavioral cues to incentivize the adoption and engagement of the product.
You will work closely with our Head of Product and Product Operations Manager.
Understand and Ideate.
- Own the creation and management of high-level design timelines.
- Ideate across a wide range of solutions and fidelities (from low-fidelity hand sketches to high-fidelity mockups)
- Create user flows, critical paths, hand-drawn UI sketches, wireframes, and prototypes to effectively communicate your team’s ideas.
- Perform quick hypothesis tests with colleagues, key decision-makers, and our customers to steer and refine the concept.
- Work across platforms (web, iOS, Android) and across the entire customer experience.
- Review early concepts with engineering partners to ensure feasibility and receive feedback.
- Create high-fidelity clickable prototypes.
- Schedule, structure, prepare and deliver design reviews, presenting your solutions in the context of the problem(s) being solved.
- Share your work in critique, and receive and provide effective feedback.
- Be the owner of the end-to-end experience, working closely with the product team to create amazing customer experiences
- Be the voice-of-the -customer advocating for user-centered design
- Creation of information architecture diagrams to document new workflows and hierarchies to your project team.
- Alongside UX Research, discover the information you need – from both the business and our users – to completely understand the work
- In partnership with UX Research, conduct usability tests to validate assumptions and refine the UI.
- Work closely with your engineering and QA partners to optimize the shipped design, ensuring customers’ needs are met.
- Hire and structure a design team as we grow;
- Define and implement design processes to guarantee a high standard of customer experience.