Posted 1 year ago
Apply for this job
The vente-privee group has consolidated its various European brands, together made up of 6000 employees, under one unified conglomerate: Veepee. This coalescence marks a new chapter in its European history.
With Privalia, vente-exclusive, Designer & Friends, Zlotewyprzedaze, Eboutic and vente-privee, Veepee achieved a 3.7 billion Euro turnover as of 2018. Present in 14 countries now, Veepee is taking a leading role in the European digital commerce landscape.
Our 6000 employees have chosen a job at Veepee to spice up their daily lives! Our teams implement new technologies to fuel our strategies, offering our customers the best possible experience.
Are you eager to learn? Veepee offers you a variety of trades to develop your career, enabling you to renew your skills constantly. Tech, logistics, sales, marketing, sales production: join us on an exciting, digital-centered journey.
In 2018 we launched <vpTech/> - the IT community of Veepee. Our teams are widely distributed within the offices in Paris, Lyon, Nantes, Nice, Barcelona, Brussels, Warsaw, Amsterdam and Tel-Aviv.
We are looking for an experienced and engaged UX/UI Designer freelancer for a transversal group role at vpTech. You will join a motivated team and help us grow and make our group design system shine as well native/ mobile web and desktop. KawaUI is waiting for you to support product development, teams (UX, PO, Dev) but also our overall strategy.
Would you like to learn more about our team and our projects ?
How we manage transversality within Veepee :
The stack our UX designers use at Veepee :
As UX/UI Designer in charge of the design system, you have a role of :
- Design facilitator : you work in close collaboration with the product designers and the developers to support them, give them feedback and visibility on KawaUI, the design developments and the UX issues that are linked to it in the long term. You are capable of evangelising the best practices of the design system and to onboard designers or developers on the subject. You animate the design review related to the design system in order to iterate.
- Design Builder : You are in charge of documenting, maintaining, developing and ensuring the quality and scalability of the elements that are produced for the design system. You know how to evaluate when to create a new design and when to reuse an existing component. You propose new components to solve identified problems thanks to the classic methods of UX design. You know how to remain agile ; you follow the impacts of a design system and develop processes if necessary. You stay up to date with UX and UI best practices whatever the device.
- Visionary design : You are responsible for the vision of the design system and you evangelise. You follow the product roadmap, you build those belonging to the design system taking into account and communicating them to all stakeholders. You are the coordinator of the design system : you are the proactive on the stable evolutions to provide cross-functional support to the interfaces, aligned with the UX and the company.
- Graphic design and dev : You understand and have a strong taste for UI butnot only. You are passionate about issues of accessibility, usability and interaction. You are also able to juggle daily with design proposals, understanding UX issues and a good knowledge of technical issues : you know how to produce and analyse prototypes and mockups, you master IOS standards, Android, web responsiveness and react . You understand versioning.
- Design DS/UX designer : You have a well-stocked UX tool kit and you know how to use it at design system level. You know how to define a UX strategy to achieve your objectives and follow UX methodologies to propose the evolution of the design system.
- Our tools today : Figma, Zeplin, Zero8, Protopie, Miro, Trello, Jira, Confluence, Github. You will be free to challenge them if necessary :)
Your profile :
- You have at least 3 years of experience on major projects
- You speak fluent English but not only (Veepee is more than a dozen nationalities working together)
- You understand dev when they talk
- You have already created or managed a design system
- You know that the design system is much more than a library for designers
- You are a pixel perfectionist and understand the transversal issues of a quality design
- You have oral fluency and rhetoric
- You love working and participating in the life of the team.
We’re meant to work together if :
- You are full of enthusiasm, empathic, humble, open-minded and positive
- You love co-creating and working with multidisciplinary teams
- You love transparency and working in a respectful environment
- You are proactive and you do not hesitate to take initiatives
- You have a problem solver mindset
- You know how to handle both UI and tech
- You are passionate about your job and motivated to exceed objectives.
And if you have that little something extra... that would be the icing on the cake!
- Have worked on e-commerce sites
- Have already participated in the implementation of a design system.
What we offer :
- A dynamic and creative working environment
- Fun and open international teams
- State of the art technologies and tools
- Participation in Veepee meetups and events
- Remote friendly opportunities.
Belonging to Veepee, <vpTech/> is one of the biggest Tech community in Europe with more than 1000 IT collaborators around Europe.
From Warsaw to Barcelona, through Lyon, Nantes, Lausanne, Tel Aviv, Brussels, Nice, Amsterdam and Paris, all our projects are developed in a functional environment with a wide skills variety where you’ll be sure to find your place, no matter the technology you want to work with.
If you love to try things why don’t you jump on this new adventure?
Need more info > https://careers.vente-privee.com/en/vptech/