Zenoti provides an all-in-one, cloud-based software solution for the beauty and wellness industry. Our solution allows users to seamlessly manage every aspect of the business in a comprehensive mobile solution: online appointment bookings, POS, CRM, employee management, inventory management, built-in marketing programs and more. Zenoti helps clients streamline their systems and reduce costs, while simultaneously improving customer retention and spending. Our platform is engineered for reliability and scale and harnesses the power of enterprise-level technology for businesses of all sizes.
Zenoti powers more than 12,000 salons, spas, medspas and fitness studios in over 50 countries. This includes a vast portfolio of global brands, such as European Wax Center, Hand & Stone, Massage Heights, Rush Hair & Beauty, Sono Bello, Profile by Sanford, Hair Cuttery, CorePower Yoga and TONI&GUY.
Our recent accomplishments include surpassing a $1 billion unicorn valuation, being named Next Tech Titan by GeekWire, raising an $80 million investment from TPG, ranking as the 316th fastest-growing company in North America on Deloitte’s 2020 Technology Fast 500™ and unveiling a new brand video. We are also proud to be recognized as a Great Place to Work-CertifiedTM for 2021-2022 as this reaffirms our commitment to empowering people to feel good and find their greatness.
To learn more about Zenoti visit: https://www.zenoti.com.
What Will I be doing?
- Work on various project teams to develop user centric designs for Zenoti components.
- Lead the interaction design efforts, adhering to standards and guidelines established
- Develop user interface design proposals that embodies simplicity, relevance to user and high end visual solutions
- Produce high quality mockups to support concept and design briefs.
- Undertakes documentation including sitemaps, wire frames, task flows, interaction designs, use cases, flow charts and navigation models. Prototypes of navigation models and interaction designs for demonstration and usability testing
- Remain involved in the design process from start to finish, seeing concepts through to finalized mockups, and thoroughly identifying all edge cases.
- Successfully communicate conceptual ideas to cross-functional teams. Work closely with the Development teams to ensure that mockups are successfully translated into quality web pages.
- Create briefs for usability studies and support with adequate information and prototypes or material
- Research on best practices and feasibility for new project ideas.
- Release new features into production every month and get real feedback from thousands of customers to refine your designs and ensure adoption of product capabilities
- Be proud of what you work on, obsess about the quality of the work you produce.
- Your job will require you to work through the entire product cycle as the advocate for end-users and customers. Join our team to do the best work of your career.
What Skills do I need?
- 5+ years’ experience as a UX designer on web and mobile applications
- Familiar and up to date with emerging design trends and designs
- Thorough understanding of usability principles and standards in design.
- Software usability experience such as performing and overseeing usability tests, cognitive walkthroughs, heuristics evaluations, surveys, interviews, competitive analyses, task and needs analyses, user profiling, and other usability methodologies is highly desirable
- Strong logical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Can work in a fast paced, ever changing, startup environment
- Candidates must have demonstrated expertise in the field by providing design samples and case studies as part of the interview process.
- A competitive salary and equity in the company
- Comprehensive medical coverage for yourself and your immediate family
- An environment where wellbeing is high on priority – access to regular yoga, meditation, breathwork, nutrition counseling, stress management, inclusion of family for most benefit awareness building sessions
- Unlimited vacation
- Opportunities to be a part of a community and give back: Social activities are part of our culture; You can look forward to regular engagement, social work, community give-back initiatives"