PointClickCare is the leading North American cloud-based healthcare software for the acute and long-term and post-acute care markets. For over 20 years, the company has held the same vision – to help the world care for vulnerable populations. Since its inception, PointClickCare has grown exponentially with over 1,700 employees today all working towards impacting the lives of millions. Recognized by Forbes as one of the Top 100 Private Cloud Companies and acknowledged by Waterstone Human Capital as Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Culture,
PointClickCare leads the way in creating cloud-based software. With its recent acquisition of Collective Medical, PointClickCare solidifies its position as a high growth healthcare software provider, serving over 21,000 long-term and post-acute care providers and over 1,300 hospitals. Their shared mission to support vulnerable populations is allowing PointClickCare and Collective Medical to connect disparate points of care at scale faster than anyone else in the market.
The role will be part of the UX team, will tackle selected PointClickCare solutions to communicate the intended experience through artifacts such as storyboards, wireframes, workflows and design specification. This role will work closely with product managers and design researchers to understand stakeholders, users and the markets in which they operate; and work closely with visual designers and front-end developers to ensure intended experiences are carried through.
- This is a highly collaborative role, and you will work closely with designers, product managers, front-end developers and other solution team members to flesh out the taskflow and user experience design.
- On a regular basis, you will design and communicate the intended experience through artifacts such as storyboards, wireframes, workflows and design specification.
- You will help to create and maintain our design standards, reference materials and style guide.
- Previous co-op experience in a similar role, and studying towards a degree in systems design, human computer interaction or related field
- Highly motivated, results-driven, with a true passion for their work and desire to make their projects succeed
- An understanding of interface & user experience design best practices for web and mobile devices
- Knowledge of key design tools such as Figma and Sketch
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, team based environment
Working at PointClickCare goes beyond the resume, because the work we perform makes a true difference in people’s lives. We build innovative healthcare technology for seniors and their caregivers that improve their quality of life and well-being on a daily basis. We believe work is so much more meaningful when you’re doing it with a higher purpose.
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you require any accommodations.