Senior UX Designer
The UX designer will be the first UX hire at Sensor Tower. You will be responsible for improving the accessibility and affordances of Sensor Tower’s powerful mobile app market data. As our UX designer, you excel in data visualization, web design fundamentals, and data-driven design.
Sensor Tower has developed extremely powerful data measuring the performance of mobile apps, and our frontend web product has a huge amount of surface area. You will have a major impact on high visibility sitewide projects like navigation and new graphs. You will ultimately establish the UX function at Sensor Tower.
- Interview users about pain points and workflows on the Sensor Tower frontend product
- Conduct usability testing
- Create wire flows and sitemaps to help improve navigation and information architecture
- Design new graphs and data visualizations for new estimates generated by the Data Science team such as user spend across mobile app categories, adoption of mobile SDKs, geographic trends for app usage
- Generate mock-ups to hand off to the frontend engineering team
- 5-10 years of professional experience (preferably with a B2B or SaaS startup)
- College degree in Design or Human Computer Interaction (HCI) preferred
- Familiarity with analytics tools like Amplitude and how that data can inform design problems
- Experience with design tools (we use Figma)
- Full-stack design experience, comfortable moving a project from Research to UX to UI
About Sensor Tower
Sensor Tower is a high-growth SaaS company that provides accurate, comprehensive, and customizable mobile market economy analytics to app developers, game developers, industry analysts and investors. Founded in 2013, Sensor Tower has grown from a $1M seed investment to being profitable and in 2020 we received a $42M growth investment from Riverwood Capital.
Why Sensor Tower?
Our flexible work environment allows employees to live in greater connection with the people, places, and activities they love!
Our benefits include:
- Flexible time off so employees can shape their time away from work.
- Health and wellness stipend to achieve and maintain a healthy lifestyle through physical and mental fitness.
- Monthly internet stipend and a one-time $500 home office stipend.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, and veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need, please do not hesitate to let us know and we'll do our best to accommodate.