Automation Anywhere is a global leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), empowering customers to automate business processes with intelligent software bots – AI-powered, digital workers that perform repetitive and manual tasks, resulting in dramatic productivity gains, optimized customer experience, and more engaged employees. The company offers the world's only cloud-native, web-based intelligent automation platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning and analytics. Automation Anywhere has deployed nearly 3 million bots to support some of the world's largest enterprises across all industries in more than 90 countries. For more information about our portfolio, please visit us at www.automationanywhere.com.
UX Designer, Lead
COME JOIN US
Do you want to change the world? Join us and shape how knowledge workers will adopt and leverage robotic process automation to transform life, business, and the global economy. At Automation Anywhere, we believe that people who have time to create, think, and discover build great companies. Our intelligent process robots transform the way businesses operate, delivering complex business and IT work across a range of processes including procure-to-pay, quote-to-cash, HR administration, claims processing, and thousands of other front and back-office processes.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
As a User Experience (UX) Design Lead, you will help define and drive the future of Automation Anywhere design. You identify and set product strategy, envision complex UX ecosystems and inspire teams to push the boundaries of what’s possible. You possess a clear vision of the future of enterprise user experience and have the courage to pursue forward-thinking design.
In this role, you will apply your passion for craft and design fidelity to guide research and design processes, mentor talented members of our team, and collaborate with leaders of other UX and Engineering teams to create innovative experiences across all of Automation Anywhere’s products.
Although not a people manager, you are a great design leader and systems-level design thinker and visionary - with an outstanding intuition - who will provide leadership and direction for strategic design projects. You have a sense of clean design and are committed to creating elegantly simple user experiences from otherwise complex workflows. You also take time to understand the performance side of design, and also the business aspects of the products.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Provide leadership, direction and mentorship for a team of UX Designers; lead creative and holistic thinking across diverse product releases, platforms and devices.
- Articulate user journeys with scenarios, storyboards and presentations, low- and high-fidelity mocks, detailed interaction specs, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Build strong relationships, influence and partnerships with leaders inside and outside their core product team to efficiently implement user experiences that are cohesive, inclusive, and well-informed.
- Contribute to UX vision and strategy, generating buy-in and operationalizing the strategy across larger teams and timelines.
- Raise the bar for product quality across our products by advocating for user-centered product roadmaps, investments in last-mile refinement and polish, and insights-driven by user research.
- Implement culture and principles within the group, while setting new standards in executional and operational excellence.
- Create aesthetically excellent work that supports and strengthens the Automation Anywhere brand.
- 9+ years of experience designing and shipping software user experiences.
- Demonstrable experience leading other designers delivering an exceptional experience for a complex enterprise software project.
- Demonstrated strong visual design expertise with the ability to produce fresh, simple, elegant, and exceedingly usable layouts and interactions and iconography
- A portfolio of UX-focused work samples for web and mobile applications that demonstrate your design thinking.
- Experience collaborating with and influencing Product Management and Engineering counterparts.
- Experience conducting UX research to amplify research and design impact.
- Expertise with design tools (e.g. Sketch, Figma, Photoshop) to produce wireframes and high-fidelity mockups.
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.