THIS IS US
TIER Mobility is Europe's leading shared micro-mobility provider, with a mission to Change Mobility for Good. By providing people e-scooters, e-bikes, e-mopeds and other sustainable modes of transport, TIER helps cities to reduce their dependence on cars and move towards a zero-emission future. Founded in 2018, TIER employs more than 1,000 people and operates in 170+ cities across 18 countries in Europe and the Middle East.
With a $2 billion valuation, TIER has raised a total of $660 million in equity and debt funding to date, backed by prestigious investors like SoftBank Vision Fund 2, Mubadala Capital, Northzone, and Goodwater Capital.
TIER is at the forefront of the sustainable transport revolution in one of the fastest growing industries. We’d love for you to join the ride.
Permanent employee, Full-time, Remote work possible*
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
- At TIER we work cross-functional, you'd be closely collaborating in a close knit team with a Product Manager and Engineers
- Being part of projects that range in maturity, being part of the journey from discovery to execution directly for our consumer app!
- We are a user-centric company, being able to set up and conduct clear and well structured user interviews to get a better understanding of what users want where you can drive that feedback into the design strategy you implement
- Owning and contributing to a strong UX/UI in your process, check out our design in our app
- Having the chance to be part of early stage projects as well as ongoing projects, that will give you a wide scope of design opportunities and different styles
- Connecting with your fellow design peers in regular meetings to work on creating holistic experiences, ensuring design consistency, sharing ideas and innovation, be inspired and learn a thing or two from your colleagues (you can always learn something!)
- Being part of the greater product team in Big Picture Updates where you may or may not see a dog on a scooter or a meme or two mixed in with professional updates about product features, kudos and compliments about accomplishments, and working through any bottlenecks
YOU'LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- At least 3+ years of experience as a Product Designer or in similar roles such as UX/UI Designer, Interaction Designer or Information Architect
- You follow iterative design approach (Discover -> Define -> Ideate -> Prototype -> Test)
- You have experience working on iOS and Android mobile apps
- You know Figma and its sweet features (Sketch, Xd, or any other tool is also welcomed as long as you can transition to Figma)
- You like to bring your ideas forward and be a part of shaping the product rather than maintaining it
- You like working in cross-functional teams (typical setup: PM, Tech lead, Android + iOS developers) as much as joining design critique session with your fellow designers
- You speak the language of designers, developers, stakeholders, and most importantly - users
- You’re up for occasional travelling to test features you designed
- You’re comfortable making decisions by yourself as well as with the team or design peers
- You have a nicely crafted portfolio showcasing your recent projects and your process (please be sure to submit your portfolio in your application documents!)
- Working closely with Research & Insights team to capture
- Testing your own solutions(traveling on occasion to test your designs)
- Delivering hi-fi prototypes (we have a Design System in place!)
- Following TIER’s Product Design principles
- Facilitating workshops with stakeholders, designers and your team(s)
- Using our Design System to keep consistency and accessibility across the entire app
- Close collaboration with mobile developers
- Gaining insights from our User Research team for a different perspective as well as working with other Product Designers on non-team related initiatives
GET AN IMPRESSION OF THE TEAM:
- The Ride Experience Team is responsible for the general user experience around finding, starting, riding, and ending vehicles.
- Working from home is something that you've benefited from, and you're keen on working remotely. We are looking for someone who is currently based in Krakow, Poland / Budapest Hungary / London, UK or/ Berlin, Germany
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- We appreciate your talent and support your growth with an annual development budget
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives and programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- One of our values is that “we care”, we’d like to support you unwind with an account to the popular guided meditation and wellness app, Headspace
- Stay healthy and being an urban mobility company, we like movement and moving people from point A to B, choose your favorite activities with discounts in collaboration with Urban Sports Club
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters, e-mopeds, and e-bikes
- Benefit from flexible hours and our work from home policy
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!