Our mission? To create the finance solution that energizes SMEs and freelancers, so they can achieve more. We simplify everything from everyday banking and financing, to bookkeeping and spend management. A Qonto, we are passionate about creating the best product, one with a strong impact and a great user experience. So, if you’re looking for an ambitious team that’s modernizing a dusty industry thanks to design and technology combined with great customer care, get in touch! Find out more about the Qonto Way here.
- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
- 220,000 SME clients
- €622 million raised so far with a €4.4 billion valuation after Series D
- International investors including Valar, Alven, Tencent, DST Global, Tiger Global, TCV, Alkeon, Eurazeo, KKR, Insight Partners
- 4 offices in Paris, Berlin, Milan, and Barcelona
- And 500+ happy Qontoers building a finance solution businesses love to use
- Ambition | We tackle big challenges. No matter what
- Teamwork | We create momentum by working together, at the same speed
- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning. We face challenges with humility. Every day
- Integrity | We're open. We're honest. And we earn the trust of our clients and each other
At Qonto, we invest time and energy into building life-changing products. When it comes to Product Design, it means that we try to approach the value creation process as engineers do: thinking deeply about the strategy, understanding the performance the customer is expecting, designing both the functional and emotional values, and making sure that the chosen solutions are cost-efficient. If you want to read more about our method click here.
We are currently growing our design team with experienced designers willing to build the most amazing finance solution platform in the world as well as to keep growing their skills and expertise.
As a Product Designer, you will blend with Qonto’s strong design culture, in a very international environment. As part of our Design Studio, you will join Mathieu (Design Director) along with talented Product Designers, Brand Designers, Product Marketing Managers, and UX Copywriters, who are all passionate and skilled about solving conception/design problems.
??????As a Product Designer at Qonto, you will
• Design world-class products. From discovery to delivery, you will bring your expertise into delivering value that will help millions of SMEs to run their businesses efficiently and in a delightful way.
• Actively participate in building a scalable design language in order to improve consistency, execution, and the overall experience of our products.
• Grow with the team. As part of our ambition for continuous improvement, you will engage with your peers on a daily basis, work closely with various functions (tech, product, growth), and be coached by your Team Leaders (Julien or Aryaman) and Function Manager (Mathieu) to grow your skills and talents on the field.
? What you can expect
• Join a large design studio of 50+ talented designers
• Collaborate with a variety of profiles and expertise: Product designers, UX Writers, System Designers, etc...
• Contribute to building an international brand with ever-evolving challenges (eg. currently working on a rebranding)
• Strong analytical skills: You have methods to break down problems into pieces, extract product characteristics that are required to match customers’ expected performance, and formulate them into UI solutions.
• Strong design “craft” skills: You are fluent when it comes to building high-definition UI on both desktop and mobile, and make your work scalable (design system).
• Leadership: You have a strong sense of commitment, accountability, and ownership, on both individual tasks and group projects.
• Communication: You naturally communicate with your manager(s) and peers, and are confident when it comes to getting people buying in around your proposed solution(s).
• Continuous improvement: You thrive to get better every day even if it means learning from your own mistakes.
• Languages: You are fluent in English to engage with all international team members within the company.
You got it: helping you succeed is our #1 priority. We have put together several perks to make your life easier and more will be added as Qonto grows further ?
• Office & Team Life
- Monthly team events, and specific budget to organize team offsite
- Free coffee, snacks in the kitchen, and a budget allocated to managers for small team events
- The latest equipment from Apple
• Qonto’s benefits
- Tailor-made Remote Policy
- A competitive salary package
- 28 days of paid leave
- Meal vouchers
- Partnership with Urban Sports Club
- 50% public transportation reimbursement
- An inclusive environment with a real focus on parity (40% of our teams are women)
- Access to Busuu, a digital platform to improve your language skills
- Access to Moka Care, a digital platform to take care of your mental health
- Career tracks that can match all expectations (Expert or Manager tracks): we believe in our Qontoers and we want them to progress on their journey at Qonto. And in addition, internal and international mobility is also promoted
? Our hiring process:
- A 60 min video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers, to better understand your career plan and answer any questions you may have
- A 60 min video call with your future manager, to be aligned on expectations on both sides and to talk about how you would work together
- A remote exercise to evaluate your skills and give you a taste of what working Qonto could be like
- Video calls or onsite interviews with future team members (optional) to help you understand what working at Qonto is like
- A final video call or onsite interview with the manager of your future Department
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours ?
Thank you for considering joining Qonto. We cannot wait to learn more about you!