Join our team as a UX/UI Designer and take an active role in shaping our product and the future of Archlet. We are looking for a passionated self-starter with a great sense of ownership who is interested in growing with our brand. Take the opportunity to join us at an early stage and take strategic sourcing to the next level.
You will work on design projects together with UX designers, product managers and engineers. Your role will be to drive relevant product discovery, definition, design, and validation activities, and ensure that the outcome meets the users needs. You’ll create everything from concepts to the final UI specs.
If you genuinely love what you do, are driven and passionate, then we want to hear from you.
- Define the user experience for new and existing product capabilities.
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers and other colleagues across multiple agile teams.
- Communicate and document the user experience and interactivity with sketches, wireframes, storyboards, mockups, design specifications and/or high-fidelity prototypes.
- Spend time meeting customers and users to discover their needs and test both early prototypes and released features.
- Integrate user feedback and business requirements into ongoing product experience evolution.
- Evolve and maintain the Archlet Design System, creating and maintaining UI libraries, mockups, prototypes and icon sets.
- You have 4+ years experience in Product Design.
- Clean visual design sense with the ability to understand technical implications in their design decisions.
- Proficiency with design tools (Figma/Sketch/Adobe XD).
- You are a team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Strong experience in designing and maintaining cross-platform design systems.
- Experience in user research and conducting user interviews.
- Experience with data visualisation would be an advantage.
- Proficiency with prototype tools like Principle.
- Basic HTML/CSS knowledge.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- You'll receive a competitive compensation package.
- You'll have flex-time & unlimited home office ?
- You'll have 25 days paid vacation ?? and 13 weeks digital nomad per year ?
- You'll have a yearly Learning & Development budget, as well as a full day each month set aside to focus on your professional growth ?
- You'll be able to join regular events ?(Weekly drinks, regular events like bowling or movie night, monthly breakfast, yearly Summer & Winter Party, as well as a multi-day Team Trip).
- This role is available at our headquarters in Zurich, as well as Berlin, Munich and Barcelona from a co-working space. Fully remote from your preferred location is also possible (max. CET±2).
- You’ll be joining a start-up that believes in ownership from day one where everyone is empowered to grow and to take on responsibility.
- You’ll be joining a team of driven and passionate colleagues, who believe no mountain is too high to climb and who always keep a positive mind. We love to grow and shine together as the A-Team and treat each other with empathy and respect.
- If you want to see our culture in action, check out our Instagram!
- Send your resume/CV in English and a few words about why you want to join us.
- Send a portfolio featuring examples of product design work.
- If your profile is a match, we will invite you for a first chat to discuss the role and your expectations in more detail.
- The next steps will be a series of individual interviews with different team members.
- The final step is a technical/role-related challenge for you to solve, which is followed by a final feedback meeting.
- Last but not least, become part of our success story ??
Archlet was founded in 2019 and has since grown into one of the most promising start-ups in the sourcing space within Europe. We are on a mission to democratize strategic sourcing. We empower buyers in companies with easy-to-use and analytics-driven sourcing capabilities to boost efficiency and collaboration. Our customers are SMEs and large enterprises like Emmi Group, PepsiCo & Deutsche Bahn, etc.
??? ?? ??? Archlet is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration independent of their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity and everything else that makes you unique. We are proud to have grown into a diverse and international company with over 17 nationalities among our 40 team members and are excited to receive your application and to hopefully welcome you within the Archlet family.
? ? ?? Archlet is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.
?? Note to Agencies: We work with preferred suppliers. Any applications submitted will be considered as direct applicants and no fees will be acknowledged.