Are you a highly creative and ambitious UI/UX designer looking for an opportunity to influence a solution used by millions of users? We have a role where you will have complete creative control over Unwire's white label application and websites. Depending on your skills there is also an opportunity to create sales and marketing materials, develop the Unwire website and create promotional videos. You will work closely with an Agile development team consisting of iOS and Android app developers, website developers and a product owner all co-located in our Copenhagen office.
Reporting to the Chief Product Officer, you will be responsible for all end user journeys. Through your UX design experience you will be able to show how you have executed user research, user-centred design and accessibility/ equity-focused design. You will have a portfolio of both mobile app and website UI designs that show how you have creatively solved problems in a structured way. It is important you can create and maintain design guidelines and style guides.
You will be highly motivated and self-driven. You will have established your own learning networks and support networks which will be valuable in this role as you will be solely responsible for all UI/UX.
It will be an advantage if you have worked with solutions in the ticketing, trip planning or map related domains.
- Three or more years of experience and proven track record. We want to see your portfolio.
- Hands-on experience working with design systems and reusable components.
- Creating development ready UI, wireframes, user flows, prototypes etc.
- Working with Adobe XD or Figma (we use XD)
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effect.
- Experience working in a collaborative team and directly with developers
- You have excellent English language skills both orally and in writing
Nice to have
- Experience with creating marketing materials such as app presentation, video, Wordpress website.
- Creative ideas with a problem solving mindset.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
- Knowledge of app and web accessibility (WCAG 2.1)
- Experience with white label app and website development
As an Unwire employee you will be offered:
- An opportunity to be part of leading edge developments
- A chance to learn and grow while creating cutting-edge solutions for our customers
- Being part of a dynamic team with great colleagues, team events and hackathons
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Employee club with monthly events, wine tastings, Friday bars etc.
- On site massage offer