What we are doing:
Modern enterprises in all industries – from healthcare and government to manufacturing, financial services, transportation, and agriculture – are experiencing a constantly fluctuating environment. This change, including device lifecycle, applications, people, device decay, software failures and acquisitions, drives misalignment with an organization’s security framework that creates a gap in security risk posture.
Forescout is on a mission to manage cyber risk through automation and data-powered insights and Forescout’s Continuum Platform is a powerhouse solution. In addition to automating cybersecurity actions, Forescout is the only solution that delivers visibility and automation across all types of assets – IT, IoT, IoMT, OT and Cloud – which collectively represent the digital terrain.
Forescout delivers automated cybersecurity across the digital terrain, maintaining continuous alignment of customers’ security frameworks with their digital realities.
Join us as we manage cyber risk, together. We are looking for collaborative team members to deliver a world-class customer experience and solve the world’s most challenging security problems. Innovation starts here!
We are looking for a talented hands-on user-experience expert & researcher to join our UX team. As a UX expert, you will play a major role in shaping product values into an intuitive and compelling user interface for our customers.
What you will do:
- Translate business and customer needs into best of the art UX solutions
- Lead the UX cycle process consists to user and product research
- Create concepts, wireframes, prototypes and detailed design specifications for product requirements
- Brainstorm on ideas & concepts with the team for holistic and consistent design
- Plan, perform and analyze usability tests on internal users, design partners and customers.
- Orchestrate the UX process, while maintaining close contact with our internal teams including product managers, product owners, engineering and UI designers
What You Bring to Forescout:
- 3-5 years of UX design experience with proven results demonstrating UX success
- Enterprise (B2B) applications UX design experience– a must
- Experience with analyzing complex systems and processes – a must
- Experience with research methodologies, usability testing, interviews & client facing interactions
- Proven ability to lead strategic UX projects across the organization
- Proven ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to customers
- Excellent communication skills, self-learning and high-level attention to details
- Experience with prototyping tools - an advantage
- Experience with Design system - an advantage
- Experience in international work environment
- Team player, fun to work with
What Forescout offers you:
- Collaborative and innovative environment –make an impact on worldwide security while working on the hottest technology
- Competitive compensation and Benefits.
- Collaborative and innovative environment – make an impact on worldwide security while working on the hottest technology.
- Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and development
- Focus on Diversity and Women in the Workplace – participate in our newly formed Forescout Women’s Network.
- Want a glimpse of Forescout? Check us out on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram
- Learn more @ forescout.com
Forescout is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.