Posted 1 year ago
Apply for this job
At Decathlon, we live our common purpose on a daily basis: “to sustainably make the pleasure and benefits of sport accessible to the many”. In over 60 countries where we are present, we share a strong and unique company culture, reinforced by our four values: Vitality, Responsibility, Authenticity and Generosity.
In Hong Kong, we are building projects that improve lives through sport. We place innovation and technology at the heart of our activities: from research to retail, including design, production and logistics. Decathlon currently has 8 stores in Hong Kong, a Decathlon App, a newly launched Online Marketplace and more ecosystem initiatives to come in the near future!
To help us deliver on our ambitious plans, we are looking for a UI/UX Designer to join us in the Digital Products & Experience team.
This isn't an opportunity for people with a traditional mindset. We like to think out of the box, targets are shared, and objectives are reached as a team. We do not sell here at Decathlon, we advise our sports users with products when and where they need them. . With a core emphasis on experience rather than the traditional retail brand approach, we are changing retail, one step at a time.
As a Decathlon Hong Kong UI/UX Designer, you will be part of the Digital Products & Experience team (product management) and will contribute to building different product visions while understanding our sport users and business requirements, design relevant user experiences and work with product teams on the implementation.
Role & Responsibilities
- Conducting user research for the product or feature
- Envisioning what a product will look like by creating wireframes, low or high-fidelity prototypes, mockups, or user flows
- Creating original creative concepts Preparing and presenting rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems
- Conducting layout adjustments based on user feedbacks & insights
- Adhering and contributing to the existing and evolving Design system Collaborating with our worldwide design community
- Passionate about sports
- Minimum qualification of a Bachelor degree in UX/UI/graphic design/computer science/information technology or related fields.
- 2 years of work experience in a related field will be highly preferred.
- Portfolio of work in UI/UX Design and demonstrating your design thinking process.
- Proficiency in the tools to create visual elements of a product (Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator...)
- Passion and interest to build great user experiences and delightful UIs.
- Good understanding of agility and the iterative approach to building a product (including Agile methodologies )
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail-oriented, Customer obsessed mindset and a Can-do personality
- Fluent in English, Cantonese not necessary but useful
Nice to haves
- User research and usability testing experience is a plus
What we Offer
- Opportunity to be a part of one of the best sports brands globally
- Fast learning environment, entrepreneurial and team spirit
- Rapid growth opportunity for strong performers
- Competitive Salary Package & Monthly Bonus
- Medical Allowance and employee discount
- Monthly sport outings and sport allowances
If you are interested, please share your CV with us here!
Disclaimer: Decathlon Hong Kong Ltd.does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. All information collected will be kept strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purpose only.