Worklio opening new era of HRIS technology, and you can be part of team. We are looking for highly skilled and highly motivated software engineers who want to be part of next giant step in HRIS industry. Graph database, GraphQL, Azure & .NET based backend, TypeScript & Vue.JS based frontend etc... If you are fan of top-notch technologies, you want to enjoy work for remote first company with worldwide team – you can apply NOW.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients. UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools (Adobe XD). If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration within agile team of software engineers, designers and product specialists
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Up-to-date knowledge of user experience design tool - Adobe XD
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
What We Can Offer
- Enjoyable environment and easy-going friendly team members
- Competitive compensation (salary and bonus)
- Remote work (+/- 4 hours from Central European Time Zone)
- Career in a fast-paced company with interesting products
- Opportunity for professional growth
- Other benefits include:
- Flexible working hours
- Food allowance
- Contribution to self-education
- Personal budget for hardware
- Fitness and vacation allowances
- Team Outings
If you are interested, please send us your CV or Resume in English together with an overview of your projects and references.
We still encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all the requirements.
Worklio is an equal opportunity employer.