At Monsoon Consulting, we deliver engaging digital commerce and content platforms for some of Ireland's best known brands.
We are looking for a talented UX/UI designer to join our team. You will work with a cross-functional team of developers, project managers, product owners and strategists to create impactful and meaningful content and digital commerce solutions for our clients and their users / customers.
Your ability to collaborate with the project teams, feature the best possible UX and bring your vision and UI concepts to life will be key to this role. One of the important aspects is the ability to create both functional and creative solutions to surpass our client expectations and help grow Monsoon Consulting as a leading digital agency, so experience in UX and UI is crucial.
- At least 4 years’ industry experience in a similar role.
- Ability to undertake UX Research activities from usability testing to user interviews, and experience in producing reports based on your findings.
- Ability to create user flows, sitemaps, wireframes and working prototypes.
- Skills in understanding user problems, finding solutions that work, visualising the details and collaborating with the development team to validate ideas.
- Proficient in UI design and have understanding of layout, grid systems, UI best practices, accessibility, design systems and responsive design.
- Have a strong portfolio demonstrating your design capabilities.
- Proactively pushing the level of quality and an excellent attention to detail.
- Confident in presenting and communicating ideas to the wider team and clients.
- Are hard working, passionate and a natural problem solver.
- Strong knowledge of UX/UI Design
- Expert knowledge of Sketch or Figma, Adobe Creative Suite
- Creative flair combined with strong analytical ability
- Love of design and expert design skills
- Self-starter, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast moving environment
- Team player and enjoy working collaboratively
- Well organised, responsible and dedicated
- Ability to prioritise tasks, manage time, communicate progress and meet deadlines
- Competitive salary
- Sponsored training and certification opportunities
- Collaborative working environment with a dynamic and diverse team
- Flexible working: you have the choice to work from our office or remotely, and we have core working hours where you can choose your start and finish times to suit you
- Performance appraisals and personal development plans
- Voluntary pension scheme and health insurance