CrossCountry Mortgage started in Cleveland in 2003, when our President and CEO Ronald J. Leonhardt, Jr., had the vision to become a nationwide full-service lender that could provide more to customers — meeting their home financing needs, being there every step of the way, and making homeownership dreams possible and affordable. We’re continuing to expand our nationwide footprint, and we’re not stopping any time soon!
We Care! CrossCountry Mortgage offers eligible employees a robust, industry leading benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as a 401(k) plan with a generous employer match! We also offer company-provided Short-Term Disability, Employee Assistance, and Wellness Programs. Those who work at our corporate headquarters in Northeast Ohio also enjoy a casual dress code, an on-site market cafe, and an upbeat working environment!
The UI/UX Designer is responsible for creating design concepts that are accessible and user friendly. This role continuously identifies CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC’s existing interface challenges and collaborates with the Marketing team to create efficient solutions. The UI/UX Designer is proficient in visual design and keeps an analytical mindset in order to achieve a high quality, comprehensive, and practical user experience.
- Present design concepts and deliverables that meet business requirements.
- Create design concepts and products that improve the overall user experience.
- Follow user interface design standards for applications to maintain an integrated and consistent look and feel of CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC’s brand.
- Analyze user research data to evaluate designs and performance of existing user interfaces.
- Collaborate with other designers and managers to find the best improvements to the user experience.
- Troubleshoot user errors and develop solutions.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field, preferred.
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UI design.
- Advanced problem-solving skills and the ability to optimize data for the best possible outcome.
- Ability to understand business metrics and translate company goals and objectives into digital experiences.
- Attention to visual details.
- Strong work ethic. Self-motivated and self-sufficient in approach to work. Good organizational skills, time management skills and ability to multi-task.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC offers MORE than a job, we offer a career. Apply now to begin your path to success! https://crosscountrymortgage.com/about-us/careers/apply/
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status or marital status. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation. CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. is an FHA Approved Lending Institution and is not acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA or the Federal government. To verify licensing, please visit www.NMLSConsumerAccess.org.