Senior UX/UI Designer
Posted 1 year ago
Apply for this job
CI&T is a digital specialist, partner in end-to-end digital transformation. As digital natives, we bring a 26-year track record of accelerating business impact through complete and scalable digital solutions. With a global presence of more than 5.000 professionals in strategy, research, data science, design and engineering, we unlock top-line growth, improve customer experience and drive operational efficiency.
How you’ll make an impact:
The Lead UX/UI Designer will manage the design of digital products and services for our clients—work that reshapes our relationship with technology through the design of experiences for mobile, web, desktop and other digital interactions with the support of a team of strategists and developers.
Is this you? If so, you place people at the heart of your work. Your approach is based on insights gleaned via direct observation and key business factors. You design for innovation by experimenting, testing and refining your products. You always measure success, and you speak in quantifiable terms about the impact of your work.
You are also an original thinker, an excellent design communicator and are able to effectively collaborate with clients at all levels.
We expect you to work within high-performing teams, across our global offices. You may work closely with a team of strategists, researchers, writers, and developers.
What will you be doing?
You are going to be responsible for:
- Solve problems through design. You utilize design thinking, user research and business strategy to identify unmet needs or untapped opportunities—and convert them into strategic visions for clients and internal teams.
- Lead the design of digital products. You experiment with new interfaces and interactions, build effective design systems and leverage best practices to solve complex problems in the most elegant and effective way possible. You effectively collaborate and communicate with the client and multidisciplinary teams to deliver end goals. You foster stronger client relationships by building trust in your design expertise.
What will you bring along?
We are looking for someone with the following attributes:
- 6+ years of relevant industry experience, with at least two years as a lead designer—guiding clients, projects and people.
- Your portfolio must demonstrate excellence in:
- Designing and shipping successful websites and digital products and services
- Deep understanding of modern user research strategies and techniques
- Strong problem-solving ability amidst complex challenges
- Expertise in user experience and interaction design including mapping user flows, information architecture, wireframing, prototyping, user interface design, design systems, UX and UI specs
- Successfully collaborating with the client and internal, distributed teams to ensure designs meet business and user needs and can be built and maintained
- Exceptional design talents with stylistic breadth that demonstrates sensitivity to the diverse subject matter
- Communicating design strategies and choices
- Self-motivation, excellent communication, an open mind, the ability to thrive in multidisciplinary teams, and the skills to balance great design with expedited deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus in these related areas of study: HCI, Interaction Design, Art Direction, or a design-focused qualification
- Ability to travel up to 30% (while 30% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Demonstrate expert written and verbal English language skills
- Mastery of the following:
- Design applications such as: Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD
- Prototyping applications such as: Invision, Principle, etc.
- Creative Cloud Applications: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
We also expect you to be expert or confidently proficient with these skills:
- Concept development
- Product strategy
- Interaction design
- Interface design
- Expertise designing for a variety of digital interfaces & devices
- Information design
- Rapid prototyping
- Participative and iterative design techniques
- Visual design
- Design systems
- Solid understanding or experience in:
- User research
- Client stakeholder alignment
- Design session and workshop facilitation
Why join us?
? We offer incredible benefits
? Competitive Salary
? Generous paid vacation days
? Unlimited sick time
? 100% paid health & dental benefits starting day one
? Annual profit sharing distribution
? Retirement match
? Paid parental leave
? And much much more…
? We believe in building your career
? Through our amazing Career development program that includes mentorship, career guidance and access to CI&T University so you can always be learning.
CI&T is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and appreciate the diversity of our CI&Ters’ identities and lived experiences. We are committed to building, promoting, and retaining a diverse, inclusive, and equitable company and culture focused on creating a better tomorrow.
At CI&T, we recognize that innovation and transformation only happen in diverse, inclusive, and safe work environments. Our teams are most impactful when people from all backgrounds and experiences collaborate to share, create, and hear ideas. We strongly encourage Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC), immigrants, candidates with a disability, women, and LGBTQIA+ candidates to apply to our vacancies.