Senior Product Designer
Posted 1 year ago
Apply for this job
Denver, CO - As a senior product designer, you’ll create human-centered product experiences that solve our customers’ most meaningful problems, while delivering delight. Focusing our digital product building & editing experience, you’ll collaborate with product managers, engineers, designers and others across the business, while leading design efforts end-to-end. You believe design excellence helps drive sustained business impact.
Please include your portfolio with your application.
- Lead the design of initiatives end-to-end, across platforms.
- Ensure the cohesiveness of the product experience.
- Leverage insights from UX research, market research, analytics, user and a/b testing to inform design decisions.
- Influence product strategy and shape our approach to product development with human-centered design thinking and customer advocacy.
- Lead the product experience for the product building & editing experience, utilizing your full range of product design skills, incl. UX, information architecture, and visual design.
- Produce quick sketches, prototypes, and experiments to test ideas.
- Contribute to and leverage existing design systems to produce efficient and scalable designs.
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, marketers, and other partners across the company.
- Pair with other designers to enhance designs, share knowledge and up-level your own design skills.
- Share work, early and often, giving and receiving feedback thoughtfully.
- Communicate design decisions openly and confidently, regardless of audience.
- Execute well in a fast-paced, fluid environment.
- 3+ years leading end-to-end design efforts
- Adept at designing cohesive, end-to-end experiences across multiple platforms and devices (web, mobile web, iOS, Android)
- Track record of strong collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Communication and storytelling skills that inspire varied audiences
- Examples of design solutions that drove material customer and business impact
- Deep UX experience, along with strong visual design and information architecture skills
- Lo-fi and hi-fi prototyping skills
- Experience with UX research methodologies
- Evidence of expressing a brand through the product experience
- Base Compensation Range - $140-160k
Artifact Uprising® is a Colorado-based company that creates premium quality, customizable photo goods for your digital photos. Driven by the mission to empower people to tell their stories effortlessly, beautifully and often, the company is known for elevated design and thoughtfully sourced materials. Signature products include the Layflat Album touting ultra-thick pages and foil-stamped covers, textured matte Everyday Prints, and a line of customizable frames.
Artifact Uprising was recently named on the Built In Colorado’s 2022 Best Places to Work list. We are a tight-knit team who works with some of the latest technology to delight and inspire our customers.
Industry leading health, vision and dental insurance for families (Plans cover 100% for employees and up to 95% for dependents), flexible vacation policy, Gym partnership with ClassPass, 401(k) matching plan, Year-End Company Bonus Plan.
Why Artifact Uprising?
Creative Freedom We value the creative process and look to our employees to speak into Artifact Uprising products, identity and approach – regardless of position or title. We look for driven people who demonstrate initiative to take the company to the next level.
The Working Life
We strive to create a workplace where everyone works hard but also has the flexibility and balance to enjoy life outside of the office.
It Won’t Be Boring
We are a small company with big ideas - and we recognize it will take every last one of us to reinvent the way brands approach business. We believe a good workplace empowers its team to rise to new challenges, expand their skill sets and think outside of the box. Through this, we foster a company culture that is always growing, always reaching, and always looking to see things differently.
Interested in this position?
Tell us why you want to work at Artifact Uprising and what we should know about you.
Artifact Uprising is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.