Senior UX Designer
Securonix provides the Next Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyberattacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud.
Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
We are looking for an experienced Sr. UX Designer to contribute to the user experience design for our NextGen SIEM product. This individual will join a team of UX designers on the various areas of the platform.
- Work in an agile development environment for rapid prototyping and set up a regular design cadence
- Experience with design/prototyping tools such as Figma (primary tool) and others as needed
- Experience creating wireframes
- Evolve existing UI and UX capabilities and drive towards simplifying existing UX
- Design UX based on different user personas, and refine those personas over time
- Partner with UI dev team to develop web components
- Design and deliver wireframes and interactive hi-fi mockups focused on user interaction flows that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Stay current with trends, best practices, and methodologies in areas of UX and UI design industry trends
- Work with a cross-functional team to design a delightful user experience by translating product requirements into engaging design concepts and simple interaction models
- Contribute to overall design framework to ensure consistent experiences across suite of products
- Complete UX deliverables on time, at a top quality, and that demonstrate clear expertise in overall user experience and detailed interactions
- Lead research efforts individually and as a team
- Contribute to and help manage the Design System
- Utilize and help build the practice of Design Thinking, Design Sprints, and Lean UX where applicable. Organize and Lead workshops
- Help provide UX vision for applications across teams
- Build and grow partnerships with other parts of the organization
- Help guide and mentor junior designers
- 5+ years experience as a UX Designer or similar role
- You have a strong portfolio of work that demonstrates the thought process behind every design decision
- Previous experience in user experience for an enterprise product
- Experience working in multi-disciplinary teams in an agile environment
- Experience crafting for a broad set of platforms including web, desktop and mobile
- Expert in standard UX software such as Figma, Sketch, Axure, InVision, or similar
- Related Master’s degree or Bachelor’s degree in Interaction Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors, or other Design/Business Related Degree
- Experience working in a cloud focused organization
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.