Apply for this job
We are looking for a strong UI/UX Designer, with a focus on UI design to create inspiring web-friendly, responsive designs.
You will have an amazing portfolio of creative digital products that showcase your visual and UX capabilities!
Who are we looking for?
A talented senior UI designer with experience in web design specifically, to help drive creative direction for our award-winning agency.
A designer who understands the importance of user experience applies UX fundamentals in their work and who has a keen interest to learn more.
Someone who loves growing, learning and is eager to push past boundaries.
A self-starter who is motivated to deliver great work and bring success to our clients and our team.
What do you need to have?
- Web / Application development experience in a UI role (+2 years in the industry)
- UX design experience
- Advanced skills in Figma
- Able to self-manage multiple projects, deadlines and deliverables
What is nice to have?
- Hands-on UX design experience (brief to delivery of UX)
- Digital agency experience
- Be able to present ideas to clients/stakeholders
- An exciting range of projects to sink your teeth into
- A team of passionate developers to support you
- Work from our amazing office in Surry Hills or remotely
- A learning culture with formal and informal learning and promotion opportunities
- Discounts at major retailers including Coles, Woolworths, JBHiFi
- Epic end of month celebrations, free, breakfast, fully stocked fridge, xbox, PS4, and the obligatory table-tennis and pool tables.
Who are we?
4mation is a custom web and software development agency in Sydney.
We work with some of Australia’s leading funded startups, to scaleups to ASX listed corporates - think companies like Atlassian, LendLease, Merivale and The Athletes Foot.
Our award-winning culture has attracted a team of strategists, designers and developers. We’re design led and help our clients succeed by identifying opportunities and delivering solutions that people love to use.
We also strongly encourage you to apply even if you’re not sure you fit all the criteria we’ve mentioned.
We recognise that everyone has unique different skills, strengths, and experiences that can add value to our team.