The vente-privee group has consolidated its various European brands, together made up of 6000 employees, under one unified conglomerate: Veepee. This coalescence marks a new chapter in its European history.
With Privalia, vente-exclusive, Designer & Friends, Zlotewyprzedaze, Eboutic and vente-privee, Veepee achieved a 3.7 billion Euro turnover as of 2018. Present in 14 countries now, Veepee is taking a leading role in the European digital commerce landscape.
Our 6000 employees have chosen a job at Veepee to spice up their daily lives! Our teams implement new technologies to fuel our strategies, offering our customers the best possible experience.
Are you eager to learn? Veepee offers you a variety of trades to develop your career, enabling you to renew your skills constantly. Tech, logistics, sales, marketing, sales production: join us on an exciting, digital-centered journey.
We are looking for a UX/UI Designer to join the Resources Management product team (within the Foundation tribe) at vpTech.
You will work with the vpTech Resources Management product team in order to help them build tools by using a design thinking approach. There will be epics that will allow you to flex your creativity and others that allow you to really shape how the whole of vpTech uses internal tools. Think about how you can shape a whole design system and create guidelines with the end goal of a whole tribe benefitting from your contribution.
User research, journey identification and comprehension, harvesting needs, problems and constraints analysis (user, business, IT, etc.), hypothesis development and solutions design will be your weapons to carry out this mission.
Context and work environment
Central position in the product organisation at Veepee, UX/UI Designer is the guarantor of user experience and product design. Your expertise will allow you to help the product team (PO / Devs / QA) to face the challenges that will be yours to support the product vision.
- Contribute and support the product vision : You will have to support and contribute to the vision of the product, take into account business issues, technical constraints and the desired product experience.
- Put in place the tools and methods needed to build the product design strategy : Relying on collaborative animation methodologies and UX, you will have to use the methods that allow you to find the most adapted solutions to answer your problems.
- Understand the needs and challenges of end users : You will be in charge of collecting / identifying issues, insights members and understanding needs through various methods from your toolbox: studies, workshops, test protocols, benchmark, metrics, etc.
- Answer to business needs and product evolutions : You will have to propose several hypotheses, to put them in shape by the design, to build the best possible solution answering the objectives and the constraints.
- Manage expectations and coordination with stakeholders and team : UX / UI is a central member of the product team. You will have to participate with the PO and Lead Dev (mainly) in the writing of the roadmap, thanks to your expertise, in which you will integrate evolutions needs collected from your stakeholders and / or your users. You will work in collaboration with everyone to evolve the interfaces, workflow and services in the respect of the product vision. Your knowledge of the roadmap and your expertise in UX will allow you to prioritise and justify your choices to internal and external stakeholders to the product.
- Design the interfaces : The UX / UI designer is in charge of the general design of the interface, the clarity of the navigation, the optimisation of the journeys as well as the quality of the contents and the information. You will organize the circulation of the journeys, the navigation between the pages, the hierarchy of the information and the contents, the mockup of the interfaces based on the guidelines that you will co-define with the UX / UI designers involved.
- Guarantee the respect of the guidelines and the quality of the deliverables : You will have to design the interfaces of the tools of your product in the respect of the expressed guidelines (artistic direction, tone, colors, etc ...). Of course, as well as all the designers, you will have the responsibility to evolve and maintain these guidelines in order to share them with all the designers, POs and developers involved. In addition, you will be responsible for the interfaces, the good integration of the graphic charter and the quality of the deliverables in order to offer the best work experience to our employees.
- Internal / external relations : Internally from the product team (Product Owner, Developers) and externally from the product team (Manager, Business, Users, UX/UI Designer).
Your profile :
- Bac + 3 (or equivalent) in a related field
- 1-2 years minimum experience in a similar UX / UI Design position
- Business English.
Technical skills :
- Experience in UX strategy writing and recommendations
- Experience with methodologies / reflections in design thinking
- Experience with the creation and use of personas and consumers journey
- Experience with scripting user paths: user flows, site mapping, etc.
- Experience in A / B tests
- Mastery of UX / UI design: wireframing, prototyping, etc.
- Experience with any design tool: Figma, Sketch, Zeplin, Principle, Adobe Suite, etc.
Soft skills :
- Adaptability & agility
- Problem solving
- Team spirit and cooperation
- Ability to question their own ideas
- Ability to defend and debate ideas
- Communication qualities
What we offer :
- A dynamic and creative working environment
- Fun and open international teams
- State of the art technologies and tools
- Participation in Veepee meetups and events
- Remote friendly opportunities.
Belonging to Veepee, <vpTech/> is one of the biggest tech communities in Europe with more than 800 IT collaborators.
From Warsaw to Barcelona, through Lyon, Nantes, Tel Aviv, Brussels, Nice, Amsterdam, and Paris, all our projects are developed in a functional environment with a wide skills variety where you’ll be sure to find your place, no matter the technology you want to work with.
If you love to try things why don’t you jump on this new adventure?
Need more info > https://careers.veepee.com/en/careers/