Senior UI/UX Designer
LevaData’s integrated, AI-powered supply management software platform transforms direct material sourcing, mitigates risks, and accelerates new product development. We power the smartest supply chains in the world by constantly analyzing business objectives against real-time market activity and community intelligence. We are trusted to deliver improved margins, control risks, generate new product velocity, and achieve multi-tier supplier engagement with purpose-built tools for quick collaboration and decisive actions. LevaData creates a competitive advantage with transformational and predictive insights. Customers include large and complex enterprise companies, as well as small- and medium-sized OEMs seeking to achieve best-in-class supply management practices.
As a Senior UI/UX Designer, you will be working with a Product team as an individual contributor on product design innovation and ideation. You will work with the product team to understand the data, context, and user journey for a portfolio of products. You will use this to establish a comprehensive framework for the information architecture of the portfolio, a roadmap to deliver on the framework and collaborate with customer success teams in ensuring that the implementation delights customers.
Establish compelling design perspective for the product portfolio across stakeholders.
Be the expert. You’ll be an authority on information architecture (IA) and UI/UX practices, innovations, and trends.
Lead/Participate in design sprints and workshops to solve complex problems across the product portfolio and shape developer mindsets to align with key IA principles.
Deliver UI/UX outcomes that energize internal stakeholders, reduce customer acquisition costs and churn, increase peer recommendations within the domain of the product portfolio.
This role is ideally suited to experienced information architecture and design professionals that enjoy tackling ambiguity and turning it into well-structured outcomes that communicate the analytic and predictive value of large amounts of tabular and non-tabular data. You should have experience with the full product development lifecycle, including setting goals for your products, measuring the results, and quantifying the impact of features on the business.
- An Experienced Product Designer – 7+ years’ experience in software UI/UX design with a track record that showcases mastery of visual design for excellence in user interaction with large amounts of data
- Data-Driven – Proactively seeks out qualitative and quantitative insights to inform and improve your designs
- User-Centric – Familiar with user research methodologies, has participated in user research and/or testing, and has experience generating design prototypes for user testing purposes
- Iterative – Understands that designs are ever-evolving and seek impact over perfection
- Self-Directed – Acts like an owner, fixing problems regardless of where they occur
- Highly Collaborative – Knows how to build cross-disciplinary support, particularly with product, engineering, and marketing, to deliver a best-in-class experience
- Remote-First – Lives where they want and are excited about, and effective at, remote work