Apptega, a Cybersecurity and Compliance Management Software leader, is seeking a rockstar UX/UI designer for our growing product team. Cybersecurity is a rocking industry, and you’ll be performing with one of the most innovative organizations in the industry.
This hybrid (work-from-home/in-office) role is based in Atlanta.
Who you are
You’re a multi-disciplinary design generalist who’s equally comfortable at all stages of the product design lifecycle, from research and information architecture to visual and production design to prototyping and animation. You have a track record of leading high-profile product initiatives to excellent outcomes for users and partners alike. You’re a terrific communicator. You have a demonstrated ability to approach multifaceted problems holistically and create elegant, simple solutions. Above all, you’re a self-starter who thrives on teamwork and creativity and can work effectively with various personalities.
Why you should apply
- You want to work with passionate and talented people who are always looking for ways to make things better.
- You desire a work environment where respect, mutual trust, and egoless collaboration are paramount.
- You want colleagues who take their work seriously but not themselves and know how to let loose and have a good time.
- You like being part of a team with a reputation for excellence and giving back to the community.
- You want to work on products and accounts that have an impact and reach.
- You believe in sweating the details, giving a damn about quality, and taking pride in going the extra mile.
What you bring to the table
- A standout portfolio showcasing exemplary visual design chops and product sensibilities which put usability to the forefront. When applying, please include a link to your portfolio.?Please note that submissions without a portfolio will not be considered.
- At least > 5 years of relevant experience, ideally in a SaaS or cybersecurity-related company as part of a cross-functional product team.
- Mastery of current UI/UX best practices and modern design tools
- Excellent communication skills and a solid ability to present and defend creative choices persuasively at varying levels of resolution.
- Above-average discipline and personal organization skills.
- Obvious comfort with critique in the context of an iterative design process.
- A demonstrated hunger for personal and professional growth.
- A self-evident love and care for the craft of product design.
What you get:
· Set the stage for marketing in a company that is changing the way companies organize cybersecurity with lots of upward mobility
· Work with passionate people that have experience growing and scaling organizations
· On the job training in a company that is positioned for growth with an unlimited opportunity for advancement
· Become part of an amazing team and thriving culture
· Join the band before it’s gone “all corporate”
Apptega Position Perks:
· Base salary plus incentives
· Unlimited Paid Time Off
· Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
· Retirement Plan (401k with Matching Funds)
· Training & Development
· Work From Home
· Office Snacks
· Wellness Resources