Apply for this job
About the company
Beautyhaul is one of the fastest-growing beauty companies in Indonesia that aspires to be the largest vertically integrated beauty ecosystem from supply to retail. Due to its exponential growth, the company has attracted investment from a reputable investor, Sequoia Capital.
Our first brand ''Somethinc'' was founded in 2019, is currently the #1 skincare brand in e-commerce & modern trade with >1M social media followings. Our second brand Glowinc is breaking the boundaries by offering genderless products at affordable prices. Our offline/online commerce Beautyhaul is the core for carrying multiple brands that we have directly to our customers. We are incubating more and more business models in our platform and aim to be a strong regional player in the beauty, within the South Asia region.
- Work closely with product, engineering and data to collectively define the users’ problem and formulate solutions in any suitable forms (i.e. product features, etc)
- Hands-on in the end-to-end product design process from empathizing towards users’ problems, ideation, down to validating and monitoring the proposed solution
- Deep empathy and interest in keeping your customers’ point of view in the forefront, constantly bringing questions back to what will serve them best
- Advocates the importance of user-centric design, UX research, lean and agile methodologies throughout the design process
- Produce high quality wireframe and prototypes to be used throughout the whole product design process from ideation, crafting, to validation and handoff
- Define usable, high quality interactions and experiences solutions
- Document the design process for each feature, such as research findings, ideations, and usability testing, and release and monitor the impact after the product release
- Minimum 4 years work experience as a UI/UX Designer
- Strong conceptual skills and ability to apply rapid prototyping
- Demonstrated experience designing usable mobile and/or web-based interfaces
- Strong knowledge of fundamental usability and aesthetic principles to design the user interface to meet elicited requirements
- Strong expertise with design programs such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Prototype tools(Flinto, Principle...)
- Knowledge of cross-browser issues and strategies for designing compatible user interfaces preferred
- Ability to work independently and prioritize and manage work to meet the project deadline
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Excellent graphics, layout, and UI abilities as well as a keen sense of design
- Experience working in an Agile development process is a plus
We have a 'CREATE' culture (Collaborative, Responsible, Eccentric, Agile, Tough, Effective). We are looking for more people to join us, who are excited to disrupt the traditional beauty industry with product innovation and non-linear growth, who want to build a profitable start-up into a unicorn company, who will always learn and do the right thing.