Senior UX Designer
TransferGo is a fast-growing fintech start-up that offers online money transfers to over 160 countries with high speeds, low fees and no hassle.
We’re striving to make the world a fairer place for migrants by providing tailored, more affordable financial services that makes their hard-earned money go further. Over 200 employees in offices across Europe are building a brilliant, relevant product supported by outstanding customer service.
We’ve come this far by building a talented, diverse workforce on fair culture of trust, empowerment, and fun. And because our people understand the challenges our customers face, they’re better placed to make life easier for our customers around the world—3.5 million of them, and counting.
UX designers play a critical role in shaping the way we craft user experiences and, to make sure we’re doing that in the best way possible, we’re now looking for a talented Senior UX Designer to work in our Product Design team.
Senior UX Designer can expect to:
- Design elegant, simple flows & interactions for our users across platforms;
- Partner with PMs, Engineers and Data to define problems & goals, map user flows, prototype interactions, launch new products;
- Contribute to and maintain a shared design system;
- Incorporate brand strategy and tone of voice into product designs;
- Give and solicit feedback from designers and cross-functional partners;
- Execute in a fast-paced start-up environment.
What you’ll bring:
- 3-8 years of consumer facing digital product design experience (web, app, social, chat);
- Proven track record of producing quality work in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to think at a high level about product strategy and clearly articulate design decisions;
- Ability to build and organise design artefacts (flows, journey maps, wireframes, mocks, prototypes, specs, related documentation);
- Fluency in Figma (or Sketch, Adobe XD, other design tools);
- Experience with localisation and internationalisation of digital products;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Fluent English language skills.
What we believe
At TransferGo, we do the work that matters, prioritising our customers above all else. But special treatment isn’t reserved just for customers – we go above and beyond to help our colleagues and our company succeed, too, building trust and being transparent all the way.
We take risks, learn from our mistakes and own what we do – and, by aspiring to be our best, we challenge ourselves to grow. This comes from knowledge-sharing and collaboration – and, of course, a hefty amount of fun!
Some of our best benefits
- Being part of an exciting and growing fintech startup community;
- A competitive salary package;
- Unlimited paid holiday;
- Being eligible for company's stock options;
- Private health insurance for Lithuanian and UK employees, other employees get wellbeing packages;
- Flexible working hours, with the opportunity to work from home;
- The opportunity to learn with a company that is rapidly growing, along with a guaranteed training budget of €1,000;
- A friendly atmosphere and stimulating environment – a pet-friendly office (where we have them), team events, tasty snacks and drinks in the office, team buildings, a fun budget and events.
As an equal opportunities employer, TransferGo is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership. We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join TransferGo.