TrackVia offers the most-trusted app building platform for anyone looking for a better way to work. TrackVia gives businesspeople and IT experts the ability to easily build and integrate apps to track, manage, and automate processes in days, not weeks. Our customers make lasting and substantial improvements to their business using TrackVia’s bullet-proof cloud-based technology — and they love getting the industry’s best customer experience every step of the way.
We are looking for an enthusiastic UI/UX Designer to work alongside our Product Designer to be responsible for the ownership of a large area of the TrackVia product and to be involved in the entire product development process, from early research and visioning to tweaking pixels up to launch.
- Create and manage scalable design system for web and native iOS and Android apps
- Plan, design and model products, produce prototypes and conduct testing
- Design simple, easy-to-use flows and experiences that delight our users
- Partner with Product Designer, Product Manager, engineers, and stakeholders across the company to oversee user experience for products and features from conception to launch
- Develop deep empathy for our customers and use research to inform design solutions
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the product team
- Provide and seek feedback from other designers to always push the bar for quality
- Brainstorming and development with product owners and designers on concept and design direction
- Participate in user experience research and usability studies
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
- Rapidly prototype flows, concepts, and interactions, take in feedback, and successively iterate
- Unravel UX challenges and solve problems in unique and innovative ways
- 2+ years of proven success as a UI/UX Designer
- Proven to be an excellent communicator and influencer who can work well with various groups and levels of the organization
- Demonstrated experience with the full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design
- Experience designing for multiple types of devices, including web, table and mobile experiences
- Experience designing or working with design systems
- Experience designing for web (responsive bootstrapped sites)
- Proficient in visual and web design tools such as Figma, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, etc.
- A web portfolio of Interaction/Web and/or UI/UX Design work
- Collaborative team experience working cross functionally with IT/Dev and Business Teams
- Proven track record in user-centered design methodology and techniques
- Experience with prototyping ideas to test viability
- Experience in interaction design, user centered design methodologies and usability
- Demonstrated understanding of composition, balance, symmetry, and white space
- Strong, clean visual design sense
Salary & Benefits
- The salary range for this position is between $70,000 - $90,000
- We cover 100% medical, dental, and vision benefits
- We understand you have a life outside of work and have an unlimited, flexible time-off policy
- We provide competitive paid parental leave for all new parents after 6 months
- We made Built in Colorado’s 2020 Best Small Companies to Work For list and received an Honorable Mention for Outside Magazine’s 2020 Best Places to Work
- You will have the opportunity to challenge yourself and have a high degree of responsibility and impact
- Your daily tasks will change often and give you many opportunities to grow your professional and technical skillset and advance your career
Work location is flexible if approved by TrackVia except that position may not be performed remotely from the state of California. Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Applicants with disabilities may contact Human Resources via telephone or e-mail and arrange for accommodations with the application process. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (720) 625-3415.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TrackVia EEO Policy Statement.