Posted 12 months ago
Apply for this job
We are excited to announce our $27.7M extended Series-A round led by Elephant VC!
What do we do?
Triple Whale centralizes and simplifies all the metrics used by Shopify sellers, enabling them to save more time and make more money. We help e-commerce businesses accurately track and forecast all kinds of metrics, including changes in profits and operational metrics. Launched in mid-2021, Triple Whale already has over 3,000 clients, top-tier investors, and growing teams in Columbus, Austin, and Jerusalem.
Triple Whale is looking for dynamic UI/UX designers who will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our various digital products and assets. You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
Successful candidates will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
- Become a subject matter expert in the working knowledge of the work stream you work within.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Design Enablers & Engineering Leads to validate design decision in an effort to fulfill user needs.
- Take the lead to unblock your work stream with user flows, low-fidelity wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, prototypes and such; anything that will help your work stream put high-quality features in front of users.
- Help to define and improve user interfaces and experiences within Triple Whale
- Define and contribute to research projects (e.g usability tests, surveys, interviews, etc) to improve customer & business outcomes.
- Actively participate in creating a high-performing product-led organization.
- Practice design iterations in order to better understand how to ensure that your work stream is delivering the highest value solution possible.
- Actively contribute to building our scalable design systems with your team and across the company.
- Communicate and collaborate throughout the company in order to ensure success team interactions.
- Experience working with modern design tools (e.g. Adobe, Figma, etc)
- Experience cultivating an environment that foster continuous learning with a company through design and UI / UX.
- Comfort working in a highly agile, intensely iterative software development process.
- Knowledge of E-Commerce, Marketing and Online Media Buying best practices is highly desired.
- Hands on experience working with validating minimum viable products (MVPs) with customers is highly desired.
What Makes Working at Triple Whale Awesome?
Competitive salary and benefits structure
Family Focus: Parental leave and flexibility for families
Time Off: Generous PTO. We want you to relax when you need to relax!
Healthcare: Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
Great team: Working with fun, hardworking, nice people who are passionate about what they do