Senior Product Designer
We are a dynamic and young company with more than 300 employees, passionately working to connect all fashion boutiques and brands in Europe on our platform, and we expect to triple our business over the next 3 years. You will become part of an international, diverse team of ambitious and dedicated subject matter experts to inspire and support you. The bar to join Miinto is high, we work hard, but we also take time to celebrate our successes, have fun and build relationships via frequent social activities.
As a fundamental part of this journey, we are looking for a talented and ambitious Senior Product Designer (UI/UX) to join our team and lead the design direction specifically for our website/ecommerce platform, which is set to be completely rebuilt during 2022/2023.
You will become part of an international, diverse team of ambitious and dedicated subject matter experts to inspire and support you. The bar to join Miinto is high, we work hard, but we also take time to celebrate our successes, have fun and build relationships via frequent social activities.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with User researchers to collect, analyse, and enrich our user knowledge to create a solid foundation to drive product decisions.
- Turn user research or business ideas into wireframes, prototypes, and quality UI.
- Take part in raising the level of visual design through design critics, feedback sessions and close collaboration with fellow designers.
- Help fellow designers grow by sharing your knowledge and expertise, and guiding them in projects and tasks outside of your own domain.
- Own our Web Design System and ensure that all design components are always available and up to date in design tools and component libraries, ensuring that as much as possible are based on reusable components.
- Create well-crafted design proposals that communicate rationale and align with Brand guidelines, and Stakeholder & Business requirements.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented accurately.
What we are looking for:
- At least 3+ years of experience as an UI/UX Designer, or similar role.
- Very good expertise on Figma.
- Very good written and verbal skills in English.
- Excellent understanding of user-experience design, and modern UI design, and a portfolio to back it up.
- Experience working with and developing a Design System.
- Ability to discuss and explain design options.
Nice to have:
- Experience in e-commerce, or similar conversion funnels.
- Experience with Storybook & Jira.
What to expect from us:
- The opportunity to work 100% remote and travel to Copenhagen or Warsaw once in a while to meet up with your team. But if you prefer working from the office - that's also fine!
- While working from the office:
- A truly multicultural work environment - we currently have employees from 15 different nationalities.
- Once a week we have Miinto work-out only for Miinto employees fully paid by the company. Also once a week online work-out.
- A flat hierarchy built on trust and collaboration.
- Competitive salary and benefits as well as company discounts on Miinto/Showroom.
- The opportunity to work for a growing and exciting global eCommerce business with huge ambitions and a driven and dynamic leadership team.
- Dog-friendly office.
- Additional benefits depending on the location you are working from (for ex. private medical health care, sports card etc.)
- Once a week we have breakfast and lunch together - paid by Miinto.
- Free snacks, fruits, coffee, tea and a great variety of cold drinks - no limit.
Make us aware of your talent and we will prepare for you a work environment, where you can meet passionate people, grow and develop your career!
We are committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, and age. As a result, we encourage all qualified candidates to apply for the position.
Miinto is revolutionising the fashion industry with an e-commerce platform for fashion boutiques enabling thousands of fashion boutiques and fashion brands to do business faster, smarter and easier. Right now Miinto is showcasing roughly 800,000 products, several thousands of brands and almost 3,000 partners in across 10+ markets. Miinto is a young company headquartered in Copenhagen, growing fast and recently received capital to further accelerate growth.