Are you the type of person who uses a product and immediately strives to figure out how you could design it better? Do you enjoy solving problems at a conceptual level, but also love figuring out the details when it comes time to make those conceptual ideas concrete? We're looking for a UX designer to join our growing design team to do exactly that!
UX Designers are integral to our creative process and play pivotal roles in the design of our projects. You’ll collaborate with a variety of teams (Producers, strategists, designers, developers, etc.) to design solutions that meet strategic business objectives while also creating useful, intuitive, and great experiences. This role is best suited for someone who embodies the philosophy that UX design is centered around people, and that our goal is about getting things right for our users, not about just getting things done.
Come join a team of experienced, passionate, and highly motivated individuals driven by a common passion to create the very best user experiences for our clients.
- Identify insights by analysis of client input, user research and competitor data to drive the experience strategy.
- Carry out user research to uncover new insights and opportunities, understand current needs and wants, and test potential design solutions.
- Translate experience objectives into tangible, meaningful and useful solutions across digital products, services and spaces.
- Bring concepts to life using sketches, wireframes, storyboards, interactive prototypes, flowcharts and other mediums.
- Drive and support your ideas all the way through the successful launch of a project.
- 4+ years working in the field of UX/UI
- A degree or training in design or related Human-Computer Interaction fields
- Solid grasp of responsive web design principles and technologies
- Ability to iterate and create information architecture diagrams, high & low fidelity wireframes, proof-of-concepts, and interactive prototypes.
- Proficiency in Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, Photoshop, Invision, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Able to handle changing priorities throughout a product life cycle
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Confident verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Attention to detail and solid organization
- Open-minded, friendly, and positive attitude
- Experience with web analytics, A/B testing, and inbound marketing tactics
- Experience using research tools such as Usertesting.com, optimal workshop, playbookUX etc.
Rhythm is an Irvine based performance focused agency striving to develop innovative solutions through research and data. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Code and Theory under the Stagwell Group, Rhythm develops and executes customer focused initiatives to achieve client ROI goals. We work in a broad range of industries, including health, real estate, finance services, automotive and food and beverage.