Right Networks delivers the most complete and proven accounting platform in the industry combining the #1 rated cloud hosting platform for accounting and tax applications, the #1 rated accounting firm outsourced IT service, industry leading accounting and related productivity software and the accounting profession’s preeminent firm improvement capability including technology, business frameworks, guidance, and a nation-wide peer community. More than 6,000 accounting firms, 50,000 small businesses and 210,000 users look to Right Networks to uncover opportunities for improved growth and productivity and to run a higher performing business.
We have a great team, we’re growing fast and have a winning culture based on innovation, teamwork, and mutual respect. Our offices are located in Hudson, NH, Alpharetta, GA, Bozeman, MT, Lakeville, MN, and Bloomington, IN. We offer a flexible work environment that allows our employees to work a hybrid schedule from any of our offices or remote.
We are looking for an experienced UX Designer who loves to build new products, invent new experiences, and transform user experiences. In this role you will create and communicate vision and design throughout the product organization in support of our roadmap. You bring a passion for creating simple, elegant, consistent, easy-to-use experiences.
This is a 100% remote position.
- Deliver user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups, design patterns, user interface specifications, user journeys, personas, scenarios, low and high-fidelity prototypes, etc. to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Identify and solve user and business problems through creative, design-led solutions
- Design intuitive and elegant user flows, high-fidelity designs, interactions and experiences transforming creative concepts into tangible experiences satisfying user needs
- Partner with internal cross functional partners (design, product, engineering, research, project management) to execute design strategy, ideation, and implementation
- Drive Customer and Employee interaction for feature and design validation
- Drive collaborative design sessions according to our team priority list
- Think strategically, execute methodically, and act decisively.
- Evaluate, understand, and implement modern UX principals and toolset
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in design, visual design, psychology, business, human-computer interaction (HCI), related field or equivalent professional experience preferred
- 3+ years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar role
- Can provide an online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating user-centered design solutions
- Experience working in Agile development process preferred
- Experience working in FIGMA or comparable UX toolset required
- Experience working with design agencies preferred
- Experience working in Jira and Confluence preferred
- Experience in Jobs to be done Methodology preferred
To provide best-in-class technology solutions, we need a best-in-class team. We offer competitive salaries to recruit the best talent. We provide company-paid short and long-term disability insurance, life insurance and a generous 401K match. We offer highly affordable medical, dental and vision coverage, and many other valuable benefits. Right Networks offers a generous PTO bank, and numerous paid holidays, affording you the time to be there for what is important in your life. We encourage giving back to our communities by providing volunteer paid time off.
We understand that there is more to life than just sitting at a desk. Some of our activities include Fitbit Challenges, group hikes, kickball, cornhole tournaments, charity 5K’s and an on-site gym. We understand times have changed and so have we! We are still one team with one dream, but we’ve found creative ways to engage our employees from a distance. Online happy hours, trivia games, remote gaming nights, frequent “we care“ packages, movie nights, scavenger hunts, cooking classes, mixology events, and more! Our culture matters to US!
Right Networks is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!