Posted 11 months ago
Apply for this job
At Artemis Health, we are dedicated to helping fix the broken health care system by empowering U.S. employers and their advisors to optimize health benefits using data. We offer the most innovative and easy-to-use benefits analytics technology on the market today. More than 9 million employees and their families are receiving better, more affordable healthcare because their employers are leveraging insights from Artemis. Together we can bring America's runaway healthcare costs more in line with the rest of the world.
Artemis is committed to being compassionate and caring in the way we treat our customers and our employees. We work hard at what we do because we know we are making a difference in the lives of the people we work with. We take ownership in what we do, and we are transparent with our team members as well as our customers. We are committed to fostering, cultivating and maintaining a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion not because we have to, but because we understand it makes us better. We are building a team in which diversity is valued, equity is striven for, and inclusion is embraced.
WHO YOU ARE
Artemis Health is looking for a UX Designer, who will partner with our UX team to deliver best-in-class UX capabilities; this position will report to our Manager of Product Design. You have strong expertise in user experience design and are keen to make an impact in healthcare. You understand end-users, have deep empathy for their aspirations/challenges, and know how to manage their expectations. You love the opportunities that user discovery and user engagement present to bring creative solutions to software apps! You are aware of the complexity in balancing user needs/wants with product capabilities but you are always the champion of what will bring delight to our users.
What You'll Do:
- Design and deliver wireframes and mockups, user stories, and user journeys that improve the usability of the product
- Help conduct user research to identify new opportunities and refine current features to improve the user’s experience
- Contribute to the UX library to enable a consistent framework for the front-end engineering team, including new and innovative data visualization solutions
- Partner with Product Managers to ensure delivery of the product roadmap by delivery
- Ensure new features are documented sufficiently for engineering to execute against
- Grow your skills across UX Strategy, UX Research and UX Design, under the supervision of the UX leader of the team
- Develop subject matter expert in our product capabilities and the markets we serve industry
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
What You'll Have:
- 3+ years of UX design in SaaS products, preferably data visualization/analytics
- Extensive experience using UX best practices to design solutions
- Clear understanding of user-centered design and research
- Working knowledge of the technical, design and agile aspects of building software products (e.g. Scrum, DevOps)
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage priorities in order to deliver on commitments.
- Results driven with great communication and collaboration skills.
- Self-starter who is willing to go above and beyond.
- BA/BS in Product Design, Graphic Design or other UX related fields or demonstrated level of proficiency
Physical requirements for the role: Incumbents must be able to work in an office environment. Job may work on weekends, nights, holidays and on-call basis.