Lead Product Designer
Who we are
Mention Me helps brands harness the exponential power of their fans
Since 2013, our referral programmes have delivered more than $1.5bn revenue for 450 brands including Charlotte Tilbury, Farfetch, Nutmeg, Pret a Manger and Puma.
Our team of Referral Experts know exactly what it takes to execute a powerful customer advocacy strategy – from getting technical to optimising performance and advising on customer psychology. (They’re also pretty fun to be around.)
Our advocacy-first vision is supported by our partner network and $32m Series B funding.
We’re changing the world of marketing, one Referral Engineering® programme at a time. Join us.
We’re starting 2022 with a bang; we’ve got a bold product vision and just secured $25m Series B investment. We have an ambitious plan for our UX: completely transform user experience for our clients. Think: consumer-grade enterprise product. Our platform offers powerful functionality that drives excellent results, but it needs to be easy and accessible at the same time. Your role will be to break complex problems and concepts and help a small team of designers create smart, engaging solutions, expressed in beautiful, simple, intuitive interfaces that our clients will love.
What you'll do
- You will manage, coach and inspire a team of 3 Product Designers (who sit in different product teams) while reporting to Head of Design & UX
- You will set direction, align and assure the quality of overall Product Design delivery across product teams, ensuring consistent design patterns
- You will support the team in creating high quality UX deliverables, including:
- Flows and wireframes
- User journey maps
- Low and high fidelity mock-ups
- Interactive prototypes
- You will work with Product Managers and User Research to support product teams with smooth design from early-stage concepts all the way through final delivery and launch
- You will facilitate design sprints, workshops and co-creation sessions
- You will continuously improve processes and introduce best practices within the Product Design team
- You will work with the Head of Design and UX on identifying, scoping and planning UX improvement projects supporting the main product roadmap
We'd really like to hear from you, if...
- You have minimum 5 years’ experience designing and delivering digital SaaS products, using agile methodologies, in B2B or B2B2C space
- You have proven experience of leading or managing a small design team
- You can demonstrate experience of working with UX Research, fluent translating research insights into market leading designs
- You have extensive experience of working in cross functional teams
- You are able to communicate design concepts clearly and articulate the value of UX across various teams in the business
- You are comfortable using and analysing data in the design process, strong analytical skills.
- You have a good knowledge of HTML, CSS, responsive design.
- You are fluent in Figma
- You have a portfolio of work demonstrating focus on process and outcome
- You have are familiar with Martech
- You have experience setting up design systems from scratch
What you’ll get:
A competitive package, plus options in a growing scale-up
Remote working. Most of our Mentioneers work in the offices 2x a week, but we are open to people looking for more flexibility
£2000 annual learning and development budgets
Monthly prizes for being amazing! The Wheel of Wow, Unsung Hero, and Founders’ Award for Awesomeness. Win up to £500 cash, vouchers, meals out and trips away.
Regular social events, from chocolate-tasting and pottery-making to poker nights and picnics
?? Enhanced parental leave
All the update to date tech you’ll need
Sessions with a qualified therapist through Spill
??? Free weekly massages, and subsidised gym memberships and ClassPass, and loads more!
Diversity, equity and inclusion
We celebrate every Mentioneer, exactly as they are. We don’t shy away from breaking down systemic discrimination in society, or from difficult conversations and decisions. We’re committed to being a force for change.
The same goes for our recruitment. We welcome every application, regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, physical ability, family structure, socioeconomic status, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity. If you’d like to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Mention Me, get in touch