Semperis puts people first. Within the Semperis team are world-class thought leaders, distinguished engineers, top technology experts, and visionary professionals. Our team members shape the Semperis culture, which champions strategic vision, specific expertise, intelligent and precise solutions, and continuous innovation. With teams across North America, EMEA and APAC, you’ll be working alongside top global talent from around the world. Semperis is ranked as one of the fastest-growing companies in Deloitte’s 2021 Technology Fast 500.
What’s your passion? If you’re a purpose-driven person who always sees the glass as half full, seizes opportunities, and has an urge to learn and develop your skills while managing a balanced, healthy life—we’d love to hear from you.
Semperis focuses on creating an employee experience that is aligned with our vision—being a Force for Good— starting with being a good workplace that empowers its employees and fosters an inclusive environment.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for UI/UX Designer to join our team. ( CST )
What you will be doing:
As a UI/UX Designer at Semperis, you will be an essential member of our Product team.
- Evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Creating storyboards, mockups and process flows to meet product requirements
- Designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Working with engineers to ensure visual elements are created as per requirements.
What you will bring to the table:
- 5 years plus of experience as a UI/UX Designer
- Ability to interact well with team members including engineering teams and business users; excellent project management skills and excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology, user-centered design principles and practices
- Understanding of Internet software engineering principles and techniques; familiarity with HTML authoring and web infrastructure
- Strong conceptual and strategic thinking skills
- Communicates ideas and designs to end user and product team members
- Ability to prioritize tasks and goals independently
The Semperis Story
For security teams charged with defending hybrid and multi-cloud environments, Semperis ensures the integrity and availability of critical enterprise directory services at every step in the cyber kill chain and cuts recovery time by 90%. Purpose-built for securing hybrid Active Directory environments, Semperis’ patented technology protects over 50 million identities from cyberattacks, data breaches, and operational errors. The world’s leading organizations trust Semperis to spot directory vulnerabilities, intercept cyberattacks in progress, and quickly recover from ransomware and other data integrity emergencies.
Semperis is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome applicants of any gender, age, life status, or culture. We see only the potential and capabilities of each candidate and the unique contribution of every employee. Should you require accommodation during the recruitment process, please do not hesitate to ask.