Arcanys launched in 2010 with a big idea: to provide the Philippines’ top software developers with the opportunity to become key members of innovative software teams in Europe, Australia, and across the globe. Arcanys isn’t a startup but acts and feels like one. As an Arcanyte, you’ll be a leading contributor on a small, autonomous development team that operates in an agile, no-bureaucracy approach.
There’s a unique spirit to Arcanys, manifested in our amazing people, our passion for beautiful code, and a strong focus on everyone’s career and personal development. And guess what? We’re looking for talented software experts to join the squad!
Why work with us?
Working at Arcanys will give you the opportunity to collaborate with highly skilled developers on various projects that will expose you to the latest technologies. Working with different cultures and learning from our weekly training activities will accelerate your growth, while our inclusive culture will keep you motivated!
Your contribution is important to us. Arcanys practices a flat management structure that empowers employees to excel and is one of the compelling reasons they love working with us. Join us as a: UI/UX Designer
In this role you’ll get to:
- Identify a client's design needs based on their business requirements.
- Create and design the visual solutions to the client's design problems in accordance with current UI and UX best practices.
- Act as an advocate for the User when discussing strategies and solutions with the client.
- Execute the final art and graphic design in a way that's convenient and useful to both the client and the development team.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Minimum of 7 years of working experience in graphic design preferably in an applications development company
- Highly Proficient in both Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- User Experience / User Interface Design Experience on Web and Mobile.
- Creative both visually and analytically.
- Can conceptualize and perform analysis on a product from sometimes vague design briefs.
- Strong conceptualization and problem-solving skills.
- Can effectively talk to project stakeholders/clients about their product and understand their needs and objectives.
- Appropriate college degree
It’s great if you:
- Can work with HTML/CSS is a plus
We like to make sure the talent is well taken cared of, and here are just some of the benefits you will enjoy:
- Top compensation based on expertise – we are only looking for top talent and pay accordingly.
- Long-term work from home + allowances - we let you work from the comfort of your home + amazing allowances you get to enjoy!
- Standard 5 day work week from Monday to Friday.
- Flexible working schedule. You can choose your working hours (within reason).
- Flat management style and open-door policy - no micromanagement and your voice is being heard!
- Work with the latest technologies - you can hone your skills and work with Australian and European clients + a chance to earn more through our self-training program.
- Enrolment to HMO for a maximum of 3 immediate dependents on your 1st day.
- Incentive-based wellness program.
- Toastmasters, Wednesday Classes, and other learning opportunities.