SHIELD is the world’s leading risk intelligence company, empowering online businesses to stop fraud, build trust, and drive growth. Powered by the latest AI technology, SHIELD combines cutting-edge device fingerprinting with its proprietary Global Intelligence Network to detect new and unknown fraud threats in real time. SHIELD offers a range of solutions that span device fingerprinting, enterprise-grade protection, ad fraud prevention, and alternative credit risk intelligence. With offices across the globe and customers on every continent, SHIELD is rapidly achieving its global mission - to shield the world from all online fraud.
As a UI/UX Designer, you will assist the Senior UX Designer in the UI/UX development for SHIELD’s products, and designing SHIELD’s graphic assets from time to time.
- Conduct user research to optimize the effectiveness of new and existing features and guide product design decisions and communicate results to internal teams
- Adhere to SHIELD’s set of established design and visual standards to ensure consistency across our product suite; advocate for UX improvements to create a high quality user experience
- Produce high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes
- Collaborate with the marketing team, and other teams in the development of marketing collaterals and assets
- Present design work to internal teams for review and iterate designs as necessary with feedback from internal teams
- Own SHIELD’s graphic design processes from start to finish, including initial sketches, presentation, and final execution
- Demonstrated portfolio showing your design for both web and mobile platforms
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, Zeplin, iOS, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with UI and UX design on large scale, complex business software system or business-oriented SaaS software systems
- Experience in developing rich UX/Front-end for user-facing web applications
- Experience in cross-browser and cross-device compatibility issues
- Knowledgeable in best practices for web-based information architecture and design, and well-versed in usability principles and techniques
- Possess strong communications skills and ability to translate features into functional applications
- Team player with the ability to work adapt and work in a fast pace environment