The area: UX - ALL
User experience is at the forefront of how we create intuitive, innovative, and beautiful products that people love. We strive to learn and understand our users needs, behaviors, and emotions to gather insights that inform product strategy and design.
We work on collaborative teams to solve complex challenges and craft experiences that highlight our products unique capabilities and personalities.
The role: UX Lead/Senior UX Designer
UX Designer takes complex tasks and makes them intuitive and easy-to-use for millions of people around the globe. Throughout the design process-from creating user flowas and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes-you'll envision how people will experience our platform, and bring that vision to life in a way that feels inspired, refined, and even magical.
As a UX Designer, you'll rely on user-centric design methods to craft industry-leading user experiences- from concept to execution. Like all of our UX jobs, you'll collaborate with your design partners to leverage and evolve the design language to build beautiful, innovative, inspired products that people love to use.
- Bring a systems/framework design mentality in order to solve at scale with a collaborative team of Engineers, Product Managers, content strategists and program managers focused on making the user experience smooth and seamless
- Develop cross-functional relationships with teams across Dropezy as well as our external partners
- Work with the engineering team to ensure designs are implemented to spec and collaborate with them to come up with creative design solutions when technical challenges arise
- Integrate user feedback and business requirements into ongoing product experience updates. Advocate for the prioritization of design-centered changes, refinements, and improvements
- Be the owner and champion of UI and UX for all the tech platforms-internal and external, within Dropezy
- Bachelor's degree in Design, related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of experience in UX Design and UX Research.
- Experience in E-commerce, Quick commerce and Fintech industry. Past experience in B2C is strongly preferred
- Experience working with early stage efforts, dealing with ambiguity and driving projects forward.
- Excellent interaction and visual design skills and a portfolio of interactive projects.
- Prioritization skills to handle multiple tasks smoothly.
- Effective communication and presentation skills, ability to listen, be proactive at addressing feedback, represent and advocate for UX and users.
- Excellent collaboration skills with User Experience, Product Management, Engineering, Marketing, and Legal.