Who we are...
At Luna, we introduce brands to the Metaverse. We strategize with our clients from tech to creative development so that we build digital goods focused on utility and interoperability within the Metaverse. We are now building an NFT platform to support brands in the Metaverse through gaming utility and interoperability.
We work with the largest brands in the world to make NFTs. We recently did the Genesis Curry Flow drop with Under Armour & Steph Curry to deliver high-quality NFTs with a laser focus on utility and community. The drop sold out in less than 5 minutes, raising over $1M for charity and achieving over $8M in secondary trading volume. We have since grown our team to do more with premium brands around the world.
Luna Market Inc. seeks a UI/UX Designer to work on an independent contractor basis to complete a variety of projects and assignments. Our ideal candidate is highly skilled in their field, can work under minimal supervision, and has a flexible schedule. If you are a self-motivated team-player with a passion for your work, we are looking for you to join our team.
This role is expected to last 2 to 4+ months, with a potential for a longer duration dependent on project and is 100% remote work.
- Partner with different stakeholders to determine the best implementation approach and a reasonable execution plan
- May independently coordinate, lead, and manage small/non-complex projects or segments of larger projects
- Work with engineers to ship perfect-pixel designs
- Identify future opportunities, working as a thought partner in product, engineering, and operation
- Provide deliverables: User Flow, Sitemaps, Wireframes, Prototypes, Lo-fi and Hi-fi Mockups
- Apply a positive and constructive attitude to all feedback
- Contribute to design standards and best practices
- Provide ongoing support to development, with regular UX review checkpoints ensuring quality
- Assess project or assignment details
- Adhere to individualized budgets and requirements
- Communicate updates and issues that arise with supervisors, managers, or other team members
- 3+ years of product design experience
- Experience with all stages of design process
- Proficient in modern design tools: Figma
- Experience in using and creating design systems
- Experience working in an agile/scrum environment
- Problem solver
- Relevant degree or certification
- At least 3-5 years of experience in your field
- Portfolio of past work
- Able to prioritize and manage your schedule
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong time-management, communication, and organizational skills